Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

tabitzah1's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"Good stuff,  thanks Drekx for sharing "

tabitzah1 replied Feb 6, 2014 to The Physically Hollow Planet - A Simple Explanation

28 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Ah everything is changing Wes, Those that do are finding new platforms to express th…"

tabitzah1 replied Sep 18, 2013 to From Wes Annac - Wordpress has Suspended my Account

9 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Wes Annac

"Welcome and divine blessings beautiful soul, Adonai, In Lak'ech Ala K'in :-)"

tabitzah1 replied Sep 7, 2013 to Introduction....Altaira, daughter of Ashtar

189 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Altaira

"Greetings and welcome, Thank you for your post most interesting.  May you have a div…"

tabitzah1 replied Aug 14, 2013 to just felt for to write som words about my self, never done it here before so :)

5 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Bonnie Smith

"Thank you Wes,  What a wonderful experience to have . Have a divinely blessed day,  …"

tabitzah1 replied Dec 22, 2012 to The Effects of 12-21-12 Have Been Felt and Reported - RC: I Just Got Back

22 Dec 22, 2012

"Divine blessings to all :-) xxxxx"

tabitzah1 replied Dec 21, 2012 to ~ HAPPY 12/21/12 & BEYOND... VIDEOS OF AWESOME SKY PHENOMENA!!! : ) ~

89 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by KellyB13

"Greetings Ara,  Much love and gratitude for sharing this with us, this is fantastic…"

tabitzah1 replied Sep 19, 2012 to THE 12 PYRAMIDS OF THOTH

56 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Ara

"Brilliant,  Much love and thanks,  Adonai, In Lak'ech Ala K'in :-)"

tabitzah1 replied Sep 8, 2012 to Ashtar Announces *Eagle Meditation* + *Importance of Empathic Skills* --> Flying to Higher Dimensions With Love, Activating Your Light Body, Letting Go of Others' Emotions, Retaining Self Godhood <---

4 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by STAR*

"Greetings Ari,  much love and divine blessings what  a wonderful experience to have.…"

tabitzah1 replied Jul 14, 2012 to Important - What St Germain Gave to Me to Give to You!

50 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Chandra Leigh

"At the moment i wear a necklace which consists of Elestial Quartz, Carnelian, and Hi…"

tabitzah1 replied Jul 6, 2012 to ACC Members tell us if you wear any Pendants / Rings and for what reason unless you want to keep it a secret

34 Jul 6, 2012

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
8 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'A Message from Sheldan'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Progress" -- July 18, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
10 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Russ Hatfield's blog post The Pyramid Under the Sea-
11 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion Shameless Race Baiting By The DemonPuppets Incarnate; Slavery Reparations For African Americans-Liberia Was Created As Reparations
11 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion As It Is Now Jesus Would Not Go To Church, Krishna Would Not Go To Mandir, Guru Nanak Would Not Go To Sikh Temple, Swaminarayan Would Not Go To Mandir ..to name but a few
11 hours ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'THE SECRET MEETING THAT CHANGED RAP MUSIC AND DESTROYED A GENERATION'
"Please go through this link to watch this important video to change the world !! Sohini"
18 hours ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'THE SECRET MEETING THAT CHANGED RAP MUSIC AND DESTROYED A GENERATION'
19 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
19 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship