Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Kira's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"Places of worship have intentionally been placed on key, critical ley lines so the s…"

Kira replied Sep 6, 2014 to Why it's best to abolish and demolish the so called places of worship on Planet Earth

28 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Phylos

"Would love to hear more.  Contact me or tell us more on this posting or both. "

Kira replied Jul 16, 2014 to Alien UFOs exist - And this is why the government won't let you know about them.

13 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Malcolm

"Great posting In Betwena, I agree.  We are on the verge of enlightenment and many ar…"

Kira replied Jul 16, 2014 to Alien UFOs exist - And this is why the government won't let you know about them.

13 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Malcolm

"There are those who are still attracted to one another based on soul connections.  W…"

Kira replied Jul 16, 2014 to

just now

"Humans are addicted to love, go love crazy due to their own chemicals and dysfunctio…"

Kira replied Jul 15, 2014 to

just now

"What are the sources for this information? Seems like the author doesn't like redhea…"

Kira replied Jul 10, 2014 to A Detailed Analysis Of The Reptilian Bloodline, From Cain To North American Indians, By Myron Holter

8 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Gil Carlson

"I've seen tons of pictures of regular humans with that eye affect.  I've also witnes…"

Kira replied Jul 7, 2014 to Guess who is this reptilian lady? Meet the new American Ambassador in Bosnia and Hercegovina

33 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by happy person

"It's true.  There is/are a race or races of Reptilians in existence. I've seen them…"

Kira replied Jul 4, 2014 to Guess who is this reptilian lady? Meet the new American Ambassador in Bosnia and Hercegovina

33 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by happy person

"I've seen this effect in photos with many people and they are not reptilians. It has…"

Kira replied Jul 4, 2014 to Guess who is this reptilian lady? Meet the new American Ambassador in Bosnia and Hercegovina

33 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by happy person

"My Sources and research reveals more and other things. Go beyond the obvious to the…"

Kira replied Jun 7, 2014 to What's the role of Jesus Christ APEARENCE in Planet Earth

44 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by turtles

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Susanna Antonyi liked amparo alvarez's blog post PETITION TO "DECLARE GEORGE SOROS A TERRORIST & SEIZE ALL HIS ASSETS" GOES VIRAL
57 minutes ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Pastor’s prophetic vision sees UN troops on the streets of America THIS YEAR, with entire cities destroyed and an economic collapse that plunges the nation into CHAOS'
"So that's what we have to look forward to?"
1 hour ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Gov Newsom orders all churches to stop singing, but his PlumpJack winery is open and fully booked for peak summer season'
"These godverment people think that they are gods, no doubt about it."
1 hour ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Californians Revolt After Democrats Cancel 4th of July Festivities, Light Up the Sky with Thousands of ‘Illegal’ Fireworks (VIDEOS)'
"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha; it's hard to kill the human spirit, isn't it?"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
2 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'INSPIRING DAILY MESSAGES from CREATOR through JENNIFER FARLEY'
"Omg, I just read the July 6th message somewhere else, right before I saw this post. Must be meant…"
3 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'MUSIC FROM THE ANGELS FOR THOSE MOMENTS WHEN YOU NEED TO DIVE IN DEEPLY WITHIN YOUR HEART- CALL UPON THEM'
"We love you Amparo! YOU are enough, and have always been enough, in the eyes of the Creator. And…"
3 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship