Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

ChaoticDragon16's Discussions (242)

Discussions Replied To (196) Replies Latest Activity

"Indeed.. The only advice I can say you (David) is to simply.....Go whatever you feel…"

ChaoticDragon16 replied Nov 24, 2014 to hi everyone

8 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Mees

"It seem like you are judgemental of someone for your own reasons.. Every of us are s…"

ChaoticDragon16 replied Mar 2, 2014 to Human Barbie becomes 'Breatharian' believes she can live off 'cosmic micro-food' of just light and air and states she can time travel and talk to Alians

20 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by UniverseMother3

"Acute, I want to ask you this, how do you know if she is very materialism? How do y…"

ChaoticDragon16 replied Mar 1, 2014 to Human Barbie becomes 'Breatharian' believes she can live off 'cosmic micro-food' of just light and air and states she can time travel and talk to Alians

20 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by UniverseMother3

"How is she the devil when she is just experiencing doing this in her own ways? I am…"

ChaoticDragon16 replied Mar 1, 2014 to Human Barbie becomes 'Breatharian' believes she can live off 'cosmic micro-food' of just light and air and states she can time travel and talk to Alians

20 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by UniverseMother3

"It is not old news for me.  Thank you for sharing this and it really surprise me!  S…"

ChaoticDragon16 replied Dec 14, 2013 to Dreadlocked woman found in a1.5 billion year old spacecraft

5 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by rsolor

"Soulz83,I must tell you that I disagree with your posts.  There is NO such thing as…"

ChaoticDragon16 replied Dec 4, 2013 to Behold, Beware, I Am Coming - This Absolute Event

75 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Valana

"Truths always find a way..."

ChaoticDragon16 replied Mar 28, 2013 to NASA Wipes Out Alien Moon Bases on Photos

3 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by ChaoticDragon16

"What is going on with March 21 2013? Did I miss something?"

ChaoticDragon16 replied Mar 19, 2013 to

just now

"Indeed... I collect many quotes and several of my favorites came from Lao Tzu. And y…"

ChaoticDragon16 replied Mar 2, 2013 to

just now

"And I would like to add several things:Deadline are meant to distract us from living…"

ChaoticDragon16 replied Mar 2, 2013 to

just now

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Help Us Keep the PAO Alive! - Social Media Expert Volunteer Needed!'
"DNC circus big nothingburger 'impeachment hearings,' concludes after 2-weeks of…"
2 minutes ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos'
"The Nations and the Rays: LINK"
1 hour ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos'
"I have read parts of these books, it's interesting, but I don't find it easy to see which…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Help Us Keep the PAO Alive! - Social Media Expert Volunteer Needed!'
"Here I speak of the FIVE EYES satellite technology, working for Earth Alliance Forces in…"
1 hour ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Help Us Keep the PAO Alive! - Social Media Expert Volunteer Needed!'
"but that is for every human the same, or only royals?"
3 hours ago
"Prince Andrew gives royalty a bad name....He forgets that space-faring Sentinels watch and document…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega liked Agarther's discussion Help Us Keep the PAO Alive! - Social Media Expert Volunteer Needed!
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos'
"I have been discussing the veracity of the CROSS as a sign of faith, but also it's inner…"
5 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship