Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

einstein's Discussions (918)

Discussions Replied To (874) Replies Latest Activity

"He's not so new."

einstein replied Feb 3, 2016 to New whisleblower? Sgt Daniel Brad MacBolen III

2 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by happy person

"Then there's this: http://www.ubuntuparty.org.za/p/about.html"

einstein replied Jan 25, 2016 to How We Can Overcome Oligarchy Disguised as Democracy

12 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Malcolm

"Still doesn't work."

einstein replied Dec 23, 2015 to Time travel pre-identified US President Andrew D. Basiago announces 2016 candidacy to millions of potential write-in voters on Coast to Coast AM

16 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by happy person

"I have it on both hands,  X's included...hmm go figure!"

einstein replied Dec 21, 2015 to Do You HAVE Letter M on The Palm? – Here’s What it Means

10 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

"dead right you are Feather."

einstein replied Oct 4, 2015 to WARNING : Nostradamus Predictions For The Future War World 3

6 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Acute Observer

"My hands get very, very warm and I feel them pulsating to the point they get pins n…"

einstein replied Aug 18, 2015 to Are you all feeling your back 'burning'?

10 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Cyndi UCstarastralis

"Mudslinging, so unbecoming of a 'GFL Commander'... you couldn't command your way out…"

einstein replied Aug 16, 2015 to Sirian Mothership Review – August 2015...Sheldan Nidle Takes You On A Personalized Tour

71 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Anybody unlucky enough to be on drekx's 'friend' list has my sympathies....I will ho…"

einstein replied Aug 16, 2015 to Sirian Mothership Review – August 2015...Sheldan Nidle Takes You On A Personalized Tour

71 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Can you seriously not comprehend the continuation of the narrative describing the 'a…"

einstein replied Feb 8, 2015 to Ben Fulford...Breaking News From My Russian Sources

8 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

"This 5th interview of Dr Neruda's details the extent of the programming and those wh…"

einstein replied Feb 5, 2015 to COBRA - Notes from Cobra’s Breakthrough Conference in Taiwan

1 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by einstein

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
56 minutes ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'An Update on Sheldan's Recovery'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Faux" -- May 27, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an overview…"
1 hour ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Lost Walt Disney UFO DOCUMENTRY : Full Uncut Version'
"Here is a link that works for me.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doqPh2-ezNg"
13 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Lost Walt Disney UFO DOCUMENTRY : Full Uncut Version'
"rats.  The video is not playable for me.  I was so looking forward to viewing it. …"
13 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Roseanne Barrs' Opinion On Humans And Non Humans'
"Very interesting thoughts.  I seem to sense a lot of messengers amongst the humans, whose…"
13 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Want A Good Laugh? Look At MSM Chart On Trump/Russia Collusion'
"Bwahahahaha!"
14 hours ago
Marique replied to the discussion 'Want A Good Laugh? Look At MSM Chart On Trump/Russia Collusion'
"I know, right.  She can't even decide when the world is going to end, was 8 years now…"
15 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship