Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Acute Observer's Discussions (3,243)

Discussions Replied To (3207) Replies Latest Activity

"Wether (how is that word spelled, really?) this is true or not, it doesn't matter. I…"

Acute Observer replied Nov 22, 2013 to advanced alien people messaging humanity about ending nuclear weapons and humans agreeing to end nuclear forever.

4 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Malcolm

"However, you do know that most vegans eat food that have been fertilized with extrac…"

Acute Observer replied Nov 19, 2013 to Beaver butt used as 'natural flavoring' in your food

10 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Michael

"Kind of like a home built garage version of this then? http://www.e-traction.eu/ "

Acute Observer replied Nov 19, 2013 to An Unconventional Car: No Engine, No Transmission, No Differential And Excellent Performance

5 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Acute Observer

"If you need a house for 145 million dollars to be able to practice your extrasensory…"

Acute Observer replied Nov 19, 2013 to The house that Scientology built: Tom Cruise and John Travolta are in the front row to see opening of $145m cathedral where members will be trained to develop 'super powers'

7 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Acute Observer

"Did someone say the word FREE? That word activates me and makes me go to work. Here…"

Acute Observer replied Nov 19, 2013 to Poof Update / Intel Report - 11/11/2013

8 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Acute Observer

"If everyone gets money at the same time, what stops those who have goods to sell fro…"

Acute Observer replied Nov 19, 2013 to Benjamin Fulford - Cabal In Surrender Negotiations -Told to hand over $700 trillion or $10,000 for each human on earth

22 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Christel Kotzé

"I think it probably be a bad idea to go on credit in any universe at the moment. You…"

Acute Observer replied Nov 19, 2013 to Benjamin Fulford - Cabal In Surrender Negotiations -Told to hand over $700 trillion or $10,000 for each human on earth

22 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Christel Kotzé

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Christopher Stewart posted blog posts
25 minutes ago
Pet Rock commented on the blog post 'STOP THE NEGATIVE PROPAGANDA AGAINST PRESIDENT OBAMA'
"can'r ignore the facts amparo-the list doesn't include convicted pedophiles working on…"
1 hour ago
Mike Indovina VI commented on the blog post '[Video] A New Reality Is Coming'
1 hour ago
Mike Indovina VI commented on the blog post '[Video] A New Reality Is Coming'
"it seems that they shot it down. all of the links I sent of it are no longer working either."
1 hour ago
Helene Fallateuf commented on the blog post '[Video] A New Reality Is Coming'
"Why can't I open the video. Thanks. Helene Fallateuf"
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post VERY IMPORTANT TO TRUST YOUR OWN POWER - ASK FOR A DOWNLOAD OF THE ANTIBODY/ SEND LOVE TO THE VIRUS
4 hours ago
Valana replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Thor's Comment On Vaccine and Digital Dot Implants' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"I want to explain that Cmdr Thor has nothing against the advancement of medical knowledge via…"
5 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship