Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Acute Observer's Discussions (3,228)

Discussions Replied To (3192) Replies Latest Activity

"Although that mask will not stop any viruses. All it will do is to prevent you from…"

Acute Observer replied Oct 13 to Why Are People Rushing To Get This Stylish Mask? The Health Benefits Are Incredible...PLUS...UV-C air-purifying mask sanitizes the air you inhale and exhale.

11 Oct 17
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Cloning won't give you eternal life. It will just give New life to something that is…"

Acute Observer replied Sep 19 to CLONING ...How It Works

5 Sep 23
Reply by Hellen

"Indeed."

Acute Observer replied Sep 19 to In Australia This Is What You Get For Saying 'Freedom'

4 Sep 19
Reply by Acute Observer

"Then why did the cattle also die? Did they also have bad karma?"

Acute Observer replied Sep 7 to Vegans ...it's KARMA that a crew of 43 were lost when their cattle transport ship capsized...WHAT A PITY AS SOME BEINGS FORGET THE LAWS OF KARMA

1 Sep 7
Reply by Acute Observer

"You want me to register my email with you, so you can send me an #800-number (which…"

Acute Observer replied Nov 4, 2019 to Bruce from The Big Call is under a Gag Order

7 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by Agarther

"His immune system must be so greatly tuned by now. that he should be able to withsta…"

Acute Observer replied Nov 4, 2019 to Amma The Hugging Saint ...Has Hugged Over 37 Million People All Over The World ...World Record Not Easy To Beat

1 Nov 4, 2019
Reply by Acute Observer

"Ah, then all we have left to do is to stop Trump from starting a new war.. ;) http:/…"

Acute Observer replied Jul 29, 2018 to FIVE TOP OFFICIALS IN THE FBI ANNOUNCE RETIREMENT / QUITTING........hmmmm......did the F.B.I. lie about the wiretap of Trump's 2016 people, and did the order for the wiretap come from Barack Obama???

42 Aug 20, 2018
Reply by Malcolm

"Actually, the more I learn about evolution and the continous process of (un)Natural…"

Acute Observer replied Jul 27, 2018 to FIVE TOP OFFICIALS IN THE FBI ANNOUNCE RETIREMENT / QUITTING........hmmmm......did the F.B.I. lie about the wiretap of Trump's 2016 people, and did the order for the wiretap come from Barack Obama???

42 Aug 20, 2018
Reply by Malcolm

"And while you're busy dressing Obama in orange, Trump is busy weaponizing space, and…"

Acute Observer replied Jul 27, 2018 to FIVE TOP OFFICIALS IN THE FBI ANNOUNCE RETIREMENT / QUITTING........hmmmm......did the F.B.I. lie about the wiretap of Trump's 2016 people, and did the order for the wiretap come from Barack Obama???

42 Aug 20, 2018
Reply by Malcolm

"Now that it is evident that Trump have either been cloned and replaced, or totally f…"

Acute Observer replied Jul 25, 2018 to FIVE TOP OFFICIALS IN THE FBI ANNOUNCE RETIREMENT / QUITTING........hmmmm......did the F.B.I. lie about the wiretap of Trump's 2016 people, and did the order for the wiretap come from Barack Obama???

42 Aug 20, 2018
Reply by Malcolm

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther posted a discussion

Cmdr Ashian: Your work after the Big Step ~ Jennifer Crokaert

J: Well, you threw that in at the last minute! Can you explain what you mean when you say that…See More
30 minutes ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post US ARRESTS FIVE IN CHINA'S "OPERATION FOX HUN' PLOT; SEAMUS BRUNER EXPLAINS HUNTER BIDEN EMAILS
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Melissa posted a blog post

LOVE

Hi. :) It's Melissa a.k.a. Space Girl... I'm sorry that I'm not always here... I struggle a lot…See More
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'ASHTAR: SITUATION UPDATE by SHARON STEWART'
"Very good, many things all need to know and many things we light-workers already know. I like the…"
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: SITUATION UPDATE by SHARON STEWART
9 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
10 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship