Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Acute Observer's Discussions (3,253)

Discussions Replied To (3217) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah, then all we have left to do is to stop Trump from starting a new war.. ;) http:/…"

Acute Observer replied Jul 29 to FIVE TOP OFFICIALS IN THE FBI ANNOUNCE RETIREMENT / QUITTING........hmmmm......did the F.B.I. lie about the wiretap of Trump's 2016 people, and did the order for the wiretap come from Barack Obama???

42 Aug 20
Reply by Malcolm

"Actually, the more I learn about evolution and the continous process of (un)Natural…"

Acute Observer replied Jul 27 to FIVE TOP OFFICIALS IN THE FBI ANNOUNCE RETIREMENT / QUITTING........hmmmm......did the F.B.I. lie about the wiretap of Trump's 2016 people, and did the order for the wiretap come from Barack Obama???

42 Aug 20
Reply by Malcolm

"And while you're busy dressing Obama in orange, Trump is busy weaponizing space, and…"

Acute Observer replied Jul 27 to FIVE TOP OFFICIALS IN THE FBI ANNOUNCE RETIREMENT / QUITTING........hmmmm......did the F.B.I. lie about the wiretap of Trump's 2016 people, and did the order for the wiretap come from Barack Obama???

42 Aug 20
Reply by Malcolm

"Now that it is evident that Trump have either been cloned and replaced, or totally f…"

Acute Observer replied Jul 25 to FIVE TOP OFFICIALS IN THE FBI ANNOUNCE RETIREMENT / QUITTING........hmmmm......did the F.B.I. lie about the wiretap of Trump's 2016 people, and did the order for the wiretap come from Barack Obama???

42 Aug 20
Reply by Malcolm

"Sounds reasonable. :)"

Acute Observer replied Jul 4 to The Bhagavad Gita Chapter 15 Text 1 Speaks Of The Material World As A Reflection Of The Spiritual World....See HOW ?

1 Jul 4
Reply by Acute Observer

"Name those weird events of Star Trek, and I'll debunk them immediately for you."

Acute Observer replied Mar 29 to Q Anon: Fake Alien False Flag Coming Soon (Video)

3 Mar 30
Reply by Pet Rock

"Welcome to Ashtar, dear Seeker. :)"

Acute Observer replied Mar 29 to So Excited to be Here

5 Mar 29
Reply by Acute Observer

"My guardian angels have begun to TALK to me of late... Seems like the future of huma…"

Acute Observer replied Mar 29 to 10 Signs You’re Being Watched by a Guardian Angel...RECOMMEND

5 Mar 29
Reply by Acute Observer

"Let me know if you find a way. :)"

Acute Observer replied Dec 30, 2017 to Angela Merkel Exposes Herself as a Reptilian during Gotthard Tunnel’s Opening Ceremony

4 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Acute Observer

"There's an excellent comment to the video in the comment section. :) Jorge Porras A…"

Acute Observer replied Nov 2, 2017 to Man Opens Portal In His Bedroom ...WATCH VIDEO....LETS HAVE YOUR VIEWS ...TRUE OR FALSE

17 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Drekx Omega

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Stick replied to the discussion 'MAGA BOMBER CAUGHT..AND THIS STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN."The bomber" lives in a prominent Democratic Party section of Florida and drives a brand new van COVERED with pro-Trump stickers!! AND NO SCRATCHES!!'
"~As you already know, Malcontent... I'm not affiliated with ANY party or ideology specifically…"
23 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion

CALIFORNIA : LASERS BEFORE FIRE ??!!! Weather Warfare Live #ANALYSIS

LASERS BEFORE FIRE ??!!! Weather Warfare Live #ANALYSIS Mike Morales Mike Morales Subscribe15K Add…See More
4 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post "HOW TO CREATE ABUNDANCE: " from the ANGELIC GUIDES through DR. TARYN CRIMI
4 hours ago
Cosmic Eye added a discussion to the group AshtarCommandRadio
Thumbnail

The Cosmic Eye - November 04, 2018 - Kadar Monka

The Cosmic Eye - November 04, 2018 - Kadar MonkaTelepathic transmission from Kadar Monka of the…See More
5 hours ago
Ludvig Roth liked Agarther's discussion INTEL Update (Real News) via email - "A Special Day in History" 11/11/2018
5 hours ago
Ludvig Roth liked Agarther's discussion INTEL Update (Real News) via email - "A Special Day in History" 11/11/2018
5 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"straordinario ! la gamba VA MEGLIO...."
6 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE GODDESS OF CREATION'S DAILY MESSAGE - METATRON SPEAKS -
6 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship