Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]'s Discussions (687)

Discussions Replied To (316) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome back =) <3"

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] replied Apr 8, 2013 to Hello Everyone! I'm back :)

34 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Kiara Aries

"@Amanda Love: Im just me, just like you are you =) And you have never met me face to…"

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] replied Apr 1, 2013 to The Definition of Madness...

24 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Amanda-Love

"@Amanda Love: Your Statements of me or any agenda are are not accurate. The member "…"

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] replied Apr 1, 2013 to The Definition of Madness...

24 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Amanda-Love

"Great Post Brother ZaiKaiRan, and thanks Meindert for posting it =)"

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] replied Mar 27, 2013 to Welcome to the New World! Or What Kind of Monkey are You? By ZakaiRan.

9 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by ZaKaiRan

"@Krishna Kalki: I just wanted to tell you the "truth" =) Which is very simple and Do…"

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] replied Mar 12, 2013 to Ruins Of Ancient City Found In Antarctica? ....Detailed Investigation Report plus Videos

3 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"@Mart: Sorry for the "time waited", as ive got alot of things to Focus and manage. A…"

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] replied Feb 20, 2013 to still waiting approval for group created Feb 5 !

8 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Michael

"Wonderful Movie Beyond Words. Thank you <3I will definitely make a Donation to th…"

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] replied Feb 15, 2013 to Movie: Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds..4 Video's (Akasha - The Spiral - The Serpant and The Lotus - Beyond Thinking)

27 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Penny Wolfe

"AUM*"

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] replied Feb 10, 2013 to Display of Lightships over Sedona

31 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Jana

"I have two different colors, my Left Eye is Brown and my Right is Hazel.=) AUM*PEACE*"

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] replied Jan 21, 2013 to The hidden meaning behind the color of the eyes

67 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Auryn

"You can share your 5 posts, at any time you want to =)As long as its not more than 5…"

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] replied Jan 21, 2013 to “Multiple Postings“, pushing allot of legitimate, ACC, spiritual topic’s right off the page?

14 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Pet Rock

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'If You Are Going To Or Are Wearing A Mask Make Sure It's Good As Some Won't Do The Job...One They Claim Is Very Good'
"yes-carbon coated medical masks-carbon is positively charged and catches negatively charged…"
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion How To Raise Your Frequency... Extraterrestrial PLEIADES Tayageta Message ... HIGHLY RECOMMEND
10 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post **We have thousands of ships around the sun and Light Beings on Earth ! Video by Gina Hill
10 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Ops" -- February 27, 2020 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
10 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post NEW GREEN TECHNOLOGY GENERATES ELECTRICITY "OUT OF THIN AIR"
13 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'NEW GREEN TECHNOLOGY GENERATES ELECTRICITY "OUT OF THIN AIR"'
"They are saying Windmills and/or Solar Cells will all become obsolete with this New Technology…"
13 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post NEW GREEN TECHNOLOGY GENERATES ELECTRICITY "OUT OF THIN AIR"
14 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'IT IS TIME TO MERGE WITH THE ALL KNOWING OZ WITHIN'
"And free it shall be so be it, thank you @ this point in our lives enlightenment means…"
14 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship