Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]'s Discussions (687)

Discussions Replied To (316) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you everyone! <3 <3 <3 I clearly remember that "Late Night" 8 years a…"

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] replied May 15, 2014 to Ashtar Command Community Celebrates 8 Years Online Today!

40 May 23, 2014
Reply by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]

"@niki wonoto  Spirituality cannot be placed in A square box. But some people try alo…"

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] replied May 5, 2014 to is Ascension, E.T Disclosure, indigo, starseeds, Ashtar, Pleidians etc real? or nonsense/BS/b******* only??

104 May 6, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"The correct answer...No money involved att all in that star....Its simply that they…"

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] replied May 3, 2014 to What does a Golden star on few members profile picture mean?

41 May 4, 2014

"Thanks for the post! =)And I´ve read all of your comments...*Diversity In Unity At I…"

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] replied Apr 28, 2014 to Just a comment and a suggestion, seeing what you all think.

78 May 4, 2014
Reply by saffron aeolian

"There is a very "down to earth" answer to this..i wish it would be otherwise *smile*…"

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] replied Apr 24, 2014 to 3000 Mile Wide Disc Caught By ISS?

9 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Klaas

"Welcome =) <3"

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] replied Apr 16, 2014 to I AM FINALLY HERE !

29 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Pleiadian Starseed

"Thanks! <3"

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] replied Apr 14, 2014 to Ready For Something New

11 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

"Ashtar Command Community Members arent effected by this "incident", ive checked with…"

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] replied Apr 10, 2014 to Internet users told to change ALL passwords in security alert over 'catastrophic' Heartbleed bug...Updating passwords on vulnerable sites still leaves details at risk

4 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Tom

"@Stick: thanks for the feedback =) yeah, I did as you said....It flows much better n…"

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] replied Apr 3, 2014 to Do you Like the NEW Header Design here on Ashtar Command?

36 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by MILAD

"@Einstein: Its fixed =) Check out: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forumPEACE*"

AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] replied Apr 3, 2014 to Do you Like the NEW Header Design here on Ashtar Command?

36 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by MILAD

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana (Patti) liked Drekx Omega's video
41 minutes ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert'
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death... - at last a channeling with sense,…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Galactic Federation of Light Drekx Omega January 29 2015

"Meghan Markle needs to take her lefty SJW activism, 'climate footprint' self-obsession,…"
1 hour ago
Agarther posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) liked Ara's discussion The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian
4 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Pet Rock you are exactly right.  Val explained that way of travel years ago, I don't have…"
4 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Here's what I started out to explain.  I don't mind what words others use but as one…"
5 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Than you for liking our post, Alan.  We are just trying to write as much as we can, I have…"
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship