Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Jumper's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Amazing. Thank you!"

Jumper replied Oct 21, 2015 to COBRA - Proxy Galactic War in Syria + The Disclosure Chronicles – The Creation

4 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by happy person

"According to Sheldan. we´ll have the mass arrests this weekwnd...Unfortunately this…"

Jumper replied Aug 28, 2015 to Seemingly Endless Delays in The Great Change Process.....???

48 Jun 6
Reply by Drekx Omega

"I agree. It´s an eternal copy-paste. He is one of the first "channellers" I read 10…"

Jumper replied Aug 12, 2015 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 08/11/2015

15 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Trinity

"Amazing news! I wonder who is the woman in the first picture."

Jumper replied May 16, 2015 to COBRA - Disclosure Saturday, May 16, 2015

9 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by Acute Observer

"I´m glad he talked about Argentina. Things here got really crazy in the last week an…"

Jumper replied Jan 26, 2015 to NEW COBRA INTERVIEW

9 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by happy person

""The first nation scheduled for this momentous event is America. " The ascended mast…"

Jumper replied Jan 14, 2015 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 01/13/2015

2 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Justin89

""A unique system of distribution has been tested and found to be successful. Before…"

Jumper replied Dec 23, 2014 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 12/23/2014

7 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by Kelly Lightchalice

"Let this be the end! Is Cobra a real part of the ressistance? Drekx Omega "

Jumper replied Sep 20, 2014 to COBRA - A New Planetary Situation Update, Tuesday, September 16, 2014

8 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Sylvain

"It seems we are close to the announcements"

Jumper replied Sep 10, 2014 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 09/09/2014

1 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Jumper

"Wasn´t  Billy Meier´s case a hoax? I read that the photographs of an extraterrestria…"

Jumper replied Aug 26, 2014 to The Rendlesham UFO Case Is The Best For Evidence - RECOMMENDED RESEARCH

33 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Drekx Omega

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
53 minutes ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

Beginning Quantum Healing and Bunny Starts College-

Recorded: 09/09/97 September brings another timely entry into the archives of a channeling session…See More
1 hour ago
amparo alvarez added 2 discussions to the group UNIVERSAL LAWS
2 hours ago
Movella commented on the blog post 'The violet flame- a gift to humanity from ascended Master Rakoczi (also known as Saint Germain)'
"Yes, it's a great technique to use in our own personal lives…"
3 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'In Australia This Is What You Get For Saying 'Freedom''
"absolutely!!!"
4 hours ago
Pet Rock posted discussions
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'The violet flame- a gift to humanity from ascended Master Rakoczi (also known as Saint Germain)'
"I also use this violent flame everyday, sometimes several times a day. I learned it from st.…"
8 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship