Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Kelly Lightchalice's Discussions (3,569)

Discussions Replied To (2924) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Stick, very nice article :-)  So many illusions have fallen away, I feel…"

Kelly Lightchalice replied Dec 13, 2015 to The Tipping Point Is Here - & It’s All About You ~ by Zen Gardner

10 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Stick

" "

Kelly Lightchalice replied Dec 13, 2015 to Artist Melts 1,527 Guns And Turns Them Into Shovels For Planting Trees

35 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

"Perhaps, Rama, but there is a clear rule about guns and weapons, which was ignored..…"

Kelly Lightchalice replied Dec 10, 2015 to I DON'T UNDERSTAND

74 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

"I understand what you are saying, Hopi.  It would be nice, but I don't see many peop…"

74 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

"I'm sorry, Ara, but I have to say that I don't think some people are here for the re…"

74 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

"http://www.light-weaver.com/rumi1/rumi1.html :-)"

Kelly Lightchalice replied Dec 4, 2015 to In my hallucination

5 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Pet Rock

"Yes, you are correct, there is a social meme building around the issue which detract…"

Kelly Lightchalice replied Dec 4, 2015 to It's A Hoax Folks...SAN BERNARDO SHOOTING...False Flag

20 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Acute Observer

"Hmm, yes, I see what you mean.  Not to soapbox here, but we need to learn how to lea…"

Kelly Lightchalice replied Dec 3, 2015 to It's A Hoax Folks...SAN BERNARDO SHOOTING...False Flag

20 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Acute Observer

"I read an interesting article once (can't remember the name or I would post) which c…"

Kelly Lightchalice replied Dec 3, 2015 to It's A Hoax Folks...SAN BERNARDO SHOOTING...False Flag

20 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Acute Observer

"Ahhh... so this is what the high road looks like, thanks Luke ;-) "

Kelly Lightchalice replied Dec 3, 2015 to Finally!!! The World Is Going to End In December 2015

151 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Luke

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Melissa posted a blog post

Does Anyone Else Feel This...

I had this very weird experience a couple of months ago. I woke up from a "end of the world"…See More
5 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'EDUCATION SECRETARY BETSY DeVos IN THE EAST ROOM AT THE W.H. - INVESTIGATION PROMPTS SCHOOLS TO REPORT $6,5 BILLION IN UNDISCLOSED FOREIGN GIFTS AND CONTRACTS'
"The dirty laundry is being aired all over the place, but chances are, you won't read about it…"
11 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
12 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'CHINESE CITIZENS SUE WUHAN OFFICIALS OVER VIRUS COVERUP, CALLING MAYOR A "MURDERER" (Zhang Hai, son of a COVID-19 victim, poses with a hand written statement on Aug. 20, 2020.)'
"Let's hope the Chinese government will change for the better!"
15 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff posted blog posts
15 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post '‘Boogaloo Bois’ Staged Attack on Minneapolis Police Precinct During George Floyd Protests: Feds'
"Good grief, what is it with these "Hunter" guys?"
18 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship