Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Kelly Lightchalice's Discussions (3,569)

Discussions Replied To (2924) Replies Latest Activity

"You have a blocker or something up... disabled cookies?  I get the white screen too…"

Kelly Lightchalice replied Jan 12, 2016 to Mandatory Rebellion on Ashtar Command

17 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Thanks for reading, Feather :-)  Someone confirmed some data on the schumann resonan…"

Kelly Lightchalice replied Jan 12, 2016 to Planetary Harmonics and Schumann Resonance

2 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Kelly Lightchalice

"I've noticed an uptick in rape statistics worldwide, though truth is coming out ther…"

Kelly Lightchalice replied Jan 9, 2016 to IS IT A NEW WORLD OR VERY OLD – WHO IS THE MAN – WHO IS THE WOMEN?

15 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Hellen

"Something needs to be done... :-( "

Kelly Lightchalice replied Jan 8, 2016 to IS IT A NEW WORLD OR VERY OLD – WHO IS THE MAN – WHO IS THE WOMEN?

15 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Hellen

"Recording music to water was done in the cartoon world...lol...  "

Kelly Lightchalice replied Jan 8, 2016 to Akashic Records And Conservation Of Information

12 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Roaring Lovely

"Fascinating, Feather and Rama, thank you for sharing.  I know this to be true from m…"

Kelly Lightchalice replied Jan 8, 2016 to Akashic Records And Conservation Of Information

12 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Roaring Lovely

"Very apt, analysis, Malcolm, thank you :-)  I see the strong will of Capricorn being…"

Kelly Lightchalice replied Dec 18, 2015 to Capricorn 2015: Christmas Solstice, Time

3 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Hellen

"Well said!  Thank you, Rama :-) I was recently in a debate about borders, the idea o…"

Kelly Lightchalice replied Dec 16, 2015 to Own

6 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser

"Hahaha :-) "

Kelly Lightchalice replied Dec 15, 2015 to Artist Melts 1,527 Guns And Turns Them Into Shovels For Planting Trees

35 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

"Thanks, Luke :-)  I think he is hilarious too, I don't know that those people who su…"

Kelly Lightchalice replied Dec 13, 2015 to Artist Melts 1,527 Guns And Turns Them Into Shovels For Planting Trees

35 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL: COLLABORATING WITH PLEIADIANS, SIRIANS, LYRANS AND ANDROMEDANS by DANIEL SCRANTON
4 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: SITUATION UPDATE by SHARON STEWART
5 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
11 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " YOUR MOST RECENT UPGRADES AND YOUR MISSION" through DANIEL SCRANTON
11 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'COMING AT 7:00PM LIVE /THIS IS ALL I CAN PUT...IT IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO BRING THE WHOLE ARTICLE'
"No prob."
15 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'COMING AT 7:00PM LIVE /THIS IS ALL I CAN PUT...IT IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO BRING THE WHOLE ARTICLE'
"Did you mean Devin N.?"
21 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship