Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Discussions Replied To (656) Replies Latest Activity

"They also add Carrageenan to most commercial yogurts so you'd be wise to check the i…"

Avatar replied Feb 11, 2015 to Ice Cream Or No Ice Cream ....These Days There Is Only One Way To Make Healthy Ice Cream ...Make It Yourself

5 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Trinity

"When my older brother told me there was no Santa I got upset with my mom for lying t…"

Avatar replied Dec 26, 2014 to Christmas santa claus disappeared = another lie finished

23 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by jose'

"LOL You do not even know what you said to me. BTW, Mr. CHRISTianity Christmas is a P…"

Avatar replied Dec 26, 2014 to Christmas santa claus disappeared = another lie finished

23 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by jose'

"Well, I knew in advance you support lying...your response to me is nothing but one b…"

Avatar replied Dec 25, 2014 to Christmas santa claus disappeared = another lie finished

23 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by jose'

"Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, Marique full of love and light."

Avatar replied Dec 25, 2014 to Wishing you awesome Christmas and holiday greetings with love from Florida

5 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by Luke Skywalker

"So you promote telling children lies? How in the world can you teach your children n…"

Avatar replied Dec 25, 2014 to Christmas santa claus disappeared = another lie finished

23 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by jose'

"I'll bet I've been positing on forums for at least as long you have, Claudia and I a…"

Avatar replied Dec 25, 2014 to Interpersonal Turbulence on Ashtar Command & The Tryranny of Censorship

136 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Lavender Orchid

"Did Barry tell you he was a woman or was it someone else and if it was not he, who t…"

Avatar replied Dec 25, 2014 to Interpersonal Turbulence on Ashtar Command & The Tryranny of Censorship

136 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Lavender Orchid

"You need to cut the crap, Lisa. You like to act innocent but the fact you continue t…"

Avatar replied Dec 23, 2014 to Interpersonal Turbulence on Ashtar Command & The Tryranny of Censorship

136 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Lavender Orchid

"Well said, Thunder. I've been wondering if anyone was going to hold Valana responsib…"

Avatar replied Dec 23, 2014 to Interpersonal Turbulence on Ashtar Command & The Tryranny of Censorship

136 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Lavender Orchid

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL: PISTIS SOPHIA UNVEILED FROM-CHAPTER-60 TO 61

Chapter 60  …See More
23 minutes ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'A MESSAGE from MIRA from the PLEIADIAN HIGH COUNCIL through VALERIE DONNER'
"Thank you and well noted, blessings to all."
3 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post A MESSAGE from MIRA from the PLEIADIAN HIGH COUNCIL through VALERIE DONNER
3 hours ago
Valana replied to the discussion 'JOIN MILLIONS IN FASTING AND PRAYER MARCH 29TH TO STOP THE COVID 19' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"The decree is Elizabeth Claire Prophet (lat name). She and her husband, Mark Prophet began the…"
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Dianna Cooper & Archangel Gabriel guides us in creating and activating a Cosmic Diamond…"
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Melanie Beckler ..... This is the most powerful meditation for calling on your Angels Help…"
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion Era of Light Report 3/28/2020: Power Transfer, A Letter, Mass Awakenings, World Economy
8 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship