Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

fabricio garcia's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"I HAVE THE SAME DREAMS MY FRIEND , NO LIMITS FOR YOU WISH, FREE AND CONECTED TO THE…"

fabricio garcia replied Mar 7, 2012 to Are there any dreams you have never forgotten?

19 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by fabricio garcia

"I HAVE A OLD DREAM  FROM MY CHILD HOOD I ALWAY REMEMBER SEEN THIS UFO WITH A TRIANGU…"

fabricio garcia replied Mar 7, 2012 to Are there any dreams you have never forgotten?

19 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by fabricio garcia

"Thanks my lovely feline for this great channeling my hearth and light is always with…"

fabricio garcia replied Jan 24, 2012 to My Companion Cat Speaks: From my Cat Companion, of the Feline Terrestrials of Gaia

19 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Alfred

"YOU ARE RIGHT OUR LOVE AND LIGHT  IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ,,,, LOVE YOU ALL"

fabricio garcia replied Jan 23, 2012 to We are a Galactic Federation of LIGHT: Lord Ashtar Sheran Speaks on the Light of Self

3 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Gailene

"MANY OF THIS CROP CIRCLES ARE DIMENSIONAL GATEWAYS   AND ARE CREATE FROM ABOVE TO BE…"

fabricio garcia replied Jan 23, 2012 to Explanation of 50 Crop Circles from deep space transmission

3 Jan 23, 2012

"Is very strange I have normally a very deep sleep  and the last fEw weeks I weak up…"

fabricio garcia replied Dec 2, 2011 to Is anyone else waking up in the middle of the night around 3am, all the time?

80 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Daniel

"Yes we need to graduate from the spiritual level of love and unity and we will have…"

fabricio garcia replied Jun 21, 2011 to Is this really the final year? The end all of be all?

10 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by leticiagm27

"Earth is our floating ark and is our play ground we have different humand races and…"

fabricio garcia replied Jun 21, 2011 to Any ideas on how to integrate Spiritualism Wisdom into political structures and owning up to your lessons

4 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Shemyaza

"One time dark and light they joint, because they knew the true color is love, unity…"

fabricio garcia replied Jun 21, 2011 to Salutations Dear Ones! I am Tiamacious ambassador for the council of 13

487 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by drago kulic

"This words came in to my mind ....SAME Above as Below"

fabricio garcia replied Jun 20, 2011 to we cant live on the surface of the earth during ascension

50 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Ashanti

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship