Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Donald Barnebey's Discussions (291)

Discussions Replied To (277) Replies Latest Activity

"Bullshoi!  Ridiculous.  FEAR mongering.  No other source or channel is stating such.…"

Donald Barnebey replied May 1, 2015 to Was CERN The Cause Of Nepal EarthQuake ??? Check This Video 7.8 Quake Strikes as CERN Powers Up Beams

8 May 1, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

"Ara, Barry said he'd seen "male bonobo monkeys give oral sex to higher ranked males…"

Donald Barnebey replied Dec 16, 2014 to What is though about ladyboys?

47 Dec 18, 2014

"In your reply, Ara, you state that "and you call this 'natural'? ...ewe...now that i…"

Donald Barnebey replied Dec 15, 2014 to What is though about ladyboys?

47 Dec 18, 2014

"Darkstar:  You're the one who asked "and which ones are 'outright lies'?".  I presen…"

Donald Barnebey replied Sep 26, 2013 to Is Obama On Our Side???

160 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Peter Panayiotis Karanikas

"    Darkstar:  We agree that most all modern wars (certainly the ones that this coun…"

160 Sep 29, 2013

"    Darkstar, I named 2 above and elucidated upon them:  No. 20 and No. 137.  These…"

160 Sep 29, 2013

"    Indeed, Frenzy 44, it was David Icke who first revealed back in the mid 1990s th…"

Donald Barnebey replied Sep 26, 2013 to Can someone PLEASE tell me, who are the most powerful members of the Cabal???

135 Oct 29, 2013

"Excuse me, Malcolm:  No. 20, "Abandoning the War on Terror"?  War on terror?  War is…"

160 Sep 29, 2013

"   Sorry if I'm skeptical, but that "Black Book" looks mighty small to me in compari…"

Donald Barnebey replied Sep 18, 2013 to NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: KEENAN GOES INTO THE LION’S DEN - MEETS WITH CABAL CHIEFTAIN – REVEALS HIS OWN FINANCIAL DOOMSDAY WEAPONS AGAINST THE CABAL – KEENAN SOUNDS THE CHARGE

33 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Andronover

"Who would want to survive a Nuclear World War?  I don't laugh at such a scenario.  W…"

Donald Barnebey replied Sep 8, 2013 to SO TWISTED YOU'LL LAUGH!! "How To Survive A Nuclear War With A Can Opener, A Rifle, And A Shaggy Dog With Telepathic Ability." LOL!!!

4 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Malcolm

RSS

Featured

_

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Soros Busted! ..Soros-funded ‘National Gun Control Movement’ is all about starting an American civil war'
"Evil as hell "
11 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
11 hours ago
Maria Szurek liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL URIEL: YOU ARE READY FOR THIS NEW STAGE OF YOUR JOURNEY through GENOVEVA COYLE
15 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
15 hours ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Red Alert! Evidence Mounts Florida Attack Is a Giant False Flag – Video'
"Yes, whenever a "drill" is involved:  think false flag.  (9/11 had…"
20 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
yesterday
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Veerabrahmendra The Precursor Of Kalki Avatar .....Complete Life History With Prophecies..HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Holy Jesus Christ this is one book that you should definitely read"
yesterday
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
yesterday

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship