Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Renan's Discussions (212)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

"This is incredibly stupid. Let's move on to matters that are actually important."

Renan replied Jul 4, 2014 to New Obama Gay Lover Picture Gallery: Mainstream Media Does Not Want You To See ! ...plus...Proof That Michelle Obama Is A Man

98 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Acute Observer

"You're not the majority unfortunately :/ Most people are still asleep to all of this…"

Renan replied May 15, 2014 to Young Hollywood Stars Begin Posting Pictures of Organite, Meditation, and Philosophy - Jaden Smith, Willow Smith, Kylie Jenner

8 May 16, 2014
Reply by conscious pi

"... Except loving someone isn't just about s**. Ever think that maybe two people of…"

Renan replied Mar 3, 2014 to If you are gay you need to read this; bama admin allows anti-gay muslim cleric into US for tour of hate

6 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Malcolm

"I have a picture of the all seeing eye as my profile picture, what does that tell yo…"

Renan replied Oct 26, 2013 to Did Russell Brand Just Start a Revolution on Live TV?? (VIRAL)

37 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Trinity

"Has about 2 million more views since I last posted!"

Renan replied Oct 26, 2013 to Did Russell Brand Just Start a Revolution on Live TV?? (VIRAL)

37 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Trinity

"It amazes me that some people are STILL caught up in the left-ride paradigm. Wake up…"

Renan replied Aug 5, 2013 to Obama Is Hiding Benghazi Survivors AND CHANGING THEIR NAMES-CNN Show

18 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by White dragon

"I have blue eyes and the description does not really fit my personality. However, I…"

Renan replied Jul 7, 2013 to The hidden meaning behind the color of the eyes

67 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Auryn

"Interesting..."

Renan replied Jul 6, 2013 to On Monday, July 8th at 12:00 a.m., Cairo time, a cosmic cycle ends. The spell is over! . . . so writes a reader on my blog . . . thanks, Verena, and hugs, ~Jean

1 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Renan

"Haha this is hilarious. The fine print at the bottom is the best!"

Renan replied Jul 6, 2013 to MORE HUMOR: A 1:30 Commercial From The Pharmaceutical Companies About The Importance Of Prescriptions Needed For Depression (AND DON'T FORGET THE SIDE EFFECTS READ TO YOU AT 120 WORDS PER MINUTE)

4 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Malcolm

"Oh ok, I see. I'm assuming you are referring to the interview he did on Fox not CNN."

Renan replied Jul 3, 2013 to SIGNIFICANT STEP FORWARD......CNN alowed to reveal Govt. ET coverup.

8 Jul 7, 2013

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship