Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Aquarius's Discussions (5)

Discussions Replied To (2) Replies Latest Activity

"IThank you for posting this... Real informative :) & for everyone else... Pleas…"

Aquarius replied Oct 6, 2012 to Accelerating your ascension/spirituality with fasting.

53 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Thracian

"Amen!!!!!!"

Aquarius replied Sep 22, 2012 to Why Do we refuse to see?

53 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Ariel

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"Val seems to get on very well with our Sirian deligates and sent me his telepathic words of…"
1 minute ago
Valana (Patti) commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"Drekx thank you for taking up for our President, the only good publicity he gets is by his people…"
37 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"No, dear Hellen, I was asking did this book that Ara mentioned, does it say the Altairians are…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL - NEW MOON JAN. 24, WISH GRANTOR- FREEDOM_
5 hours ago
Hellen replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Sorry Valana I don't think I ever seen the book or read it but it is an interesting title and…"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'An Introduction to Q — American Thinker 01/16/2020; By Stillness in the Storm'
"I agree AA its important to concentrate on what we want but its also important to be aware of what…"
6 hours ago
Hellen commented on the blog post 'A MUST READ;Q Anon: Deep State MSM in Chaos — What Happens Next Will Change Everything 01/21/2020 By Conscious Optimist'
"After reading this information I now understand why hypnosis does is part of enslaving…"
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship