Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Cedric's Discussions (966)

Discussions Replied To (869) Replies Latest Activity

"Astal travel is not eazy, also my guess is the astral world is at least as big as th…"

Cedric replied Jul 24, 2014 to Objective astral world

116 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by diamind

"in my experience on diff levels of reality, i can only say this. You will understand…"

Cedric replied Jul 22, 2014 to Objective astral world

116 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by diamind

"Got to agree on that. Being in a body is not eazy, at night my travels take me far i…"

Cedric replied Jul 10, 2014 to I am lost, confused and don't know what to do.

50 Feb 20, 2018
Reply by Wisdomisinneed

"Interesting, i seem to be in that same position. Went al the way up, spiritualy flyi…"

Cedric replied Jul 10, 2014 to I am lost, confused and don't know what to do.

50 Feb 20, 2018
Reply by Wisdomisinneed

"interesting. i seem to have the same problem lately. i never used to get mad or argu…"

Cedric replied Mar 18, 2013 to What have i done?

49 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Ima Scending

"never met one. althought a woman who became a verry good friend and helped me in my…"

Cedric replied Jan 29, 2013 to Black Eyed Kids: Insidious threat or myth in the making?

7 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Cedric

"i have read about that. and it actually is like that. you will always find info some…"

Cedric replied Oct 29, 2012 to we are doing it.

12 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Kenya★ρlεïαḋïαṉ♆ṡταɾṡεεḋ♓Young

"looks like it. lol. could be a year now."

Cedric replied Oct 29, 2012 to we are doing it.

12 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Kenya★ρlεïαḋïαṉ♆ṡταɾṡεεḋ♓Young

"You can not explain it to others. there is no way one can make someone else understa…"

Cedric replied Oct 29, 2012 to

just now

"Looks good ;) "

Cedric replied Jan 24, 2012 to A Possible Change in the Rays: Information for Discussion

2 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Anasthun

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -
16 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
18 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND
24 minutes ago
Hellen liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND
31 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"There secret nine men will play a major roll to save the humanity and boost in the golden age plus…"
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"I know the misterious nine men but I am not allowed to tell as they will reveal themselves at the…"
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Most Powerful Mysterious Secret Society Of Planet Earth And The Nine Unknown Men Of Ashoka...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Ok forget all other societies..forget all other organizations...forget the new world order by the…"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
5 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship