Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Lightworkersxm's Discussions (325)

Discussions Replied To (243) Replies Latest Activity

"You cannot crash an economy by taking out the money, that will not work, your idea o…"

Lightworkersxm replied Jan 4, 2013 to About the NESARA FUND ...The golden ball gets rolling again but in a different light

17 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by The Kat Came Back

"Good find well done, They have all that on their site ,,It is in there CVAC and UCC…"

Lightworkersxm replied Jan 4, 2013 to The People's Trust : Official : We are free form the cabal : By Law : The Common peoples law :

13 Jan 6, 2013

"I have updated re-read the finace released on my web site for you to go and re-read…"

Lightworkersxm replied Jan 4, 2013 to About the NESARA FUND ...The golden ball gets rolling again but in a different light

17 Jan 6, 2013

"Sorry I mis rad the actuall amount as $5Billion pr person on this planet Here is the…"

Lightworkersxm replied Jan 4, 2013 to The People's Trust : Official : We are free form the cabal : By Law : The Common peoples law :

13 Jan 6, 2013

"http://lightworkersxm.wordpress.com/2013/01/04/heather-tucci-jarraf-hidhlights-of-he…"

13 Jan 6, 2013

"http://lightworkersxm.wordpress.com/2013/01/04/heather-tucci-jarraf-hidhlights-of-he…"

17 Jan 6, 2013

"I don't think so They are the very people who we are closing out on. If i saw it fro…"

13 Jan 6, 2013

"ahhh now that is interesting  Mr Ed  so just follow the next 2 weeks if you read bet…"

Lightworkersxm replied Oct 23, 2012 to Current Intel Status

294 Oct 24, 2012

"Dear Mr Ed I already see people comment on my comments on your blog First and foremo…"

294 Oct 24, 2012

"Hi Mr Ed Thanks for your optimism as you know me by now I love to agree and disagree…"

294 Oct 24, 2012

RSS

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship