Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

James Borg's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"The Lion sleeps No more..........David Icke filmed in London I believe WATCH IT ALL…"

James Borg replied Mar 29, 2011 to London Riots against Government Cuts...Another Country were people are not happy with their Government and Leaders [3 Video's]

9 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by James Borg

"Hey Luke    Your absolutely right. Thanks for making my day. peace"

James Borg replied Mar 23, 2011 to THEY ARE COMING!

172 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Exo

"  I was talking and writing about many reports coming in that Japan was man made by…"

James Borg replied Mar 22, 2011 to THEY ARE COMING!

172 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Exo

"  Ben brilliant idea.Makes sense this is fantastic even keep it inside jugs of sprin…"

James Borg replied Mar 17, 2011 to Crystal Water and The Power of The Sun!

64 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Sylvia Liney aka Melaynia

"lol"

James Borg replied Mar 9, 2011 to Confirmed Existence of Portal to Alternate Universe [Every House has one!]

46 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Aztec Light

"Ben thank you for posting this great TEACHING and sharing it with me.I am also shari…"

James Borg replied Apr 9, 2010 to 2010 with Shaman, Kiesha Crowther

65 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by paulfb88

"Are Slyphs assisting with the atmosphere process as well? i.e. erradicating the secr…"

James Borg replied Mar 25, 2010 to Alpha Spaceship - 23rd March 2010

1 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by James Borg

"Wow, what a good question.Believe it or not that is a hard question , only because o…"

James Borg replied Mar 18, 2010 to What do you like most about ashtar command?

53 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by James Borg

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked James McConnell's discussion Sananda and One Who Serves - YOU ARE FEELING NOW THE BEGINNINGS OF THAT TIDAL WYAVE OF CONSCIOUSNESS, THE TSUNAMI OF LOVE THAT IS APPROACHING. Via James McConnell
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
2 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford — October 21st 2019: Coup Attempt Against Donald Trump Fails !, October Revolution Continues
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
9 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'If You Think About It The real War On This Planet Is Between Those That Are Living In The Mode Of Goodness And Those That Are Living In The Mode Of Passion and Ignorance'
"This case between the good and evil has caused mass extinction if you look at the history of planet…"
9 hours ago
Joe Barnett posted a blog post

LISTENING GUIDELINES FOR ASCENDING THROUGH MUSIC

LISTENING GUIDELINES FOR ASCENDING THROUGH MUSIC…See More
10 hours ago
James McConnell posted a discussion
13 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship