Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Cyndi UCstarastralis's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"He divides his time in Vienna? That is only 2 hours away from where I live. Thanks f…"

Cyndi UCstarastralis replied Jun 2, 2017 to A BIG FIRST FOR ASTROLOGY. Astrologer Wins "Stockmarket Timer Of The Year" For 2016 By "Timers Digest." This Is A Prestigious Award; This Journal Carefully Monitors Market Analysts For Performance.

2 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Malcolm

"Looks like positive change of wind is happening here on Ashtar Command since I last…"

Cyndi UCstarastralis replied Jun 2, 2017 to To Luke Stick and Drekx Omega

23 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by Andromedan Antares

""

Cyndi UCstarastralis replied Oct 20, 2015 to NICK VUJICIC - No arms, No legs, No worries!

31 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Luke

"Great read Luke! I also enjoyed what Suiris had to share. I hung on every word. It i…"

Cyndi UCstarastralis replied Oct 20, 2015 to NICK VUJICIC - No arms, No legs, No worries!

31 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Luke

"Great Read!!!!! Thanks for sharing!"

Cyndi UCstarastralis replied Oct 16, 2015 to Timeline Shifts: Incredible World Predictions Until 2050

10 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Goldenmind

""

Cyndi UCstarastralis replied Oct 12, 2015 to FROM BROTHER NATHANAEL: "The Future Belongs To Russia." An Excellent Analysis About The Current Role Putin's Russia Has With Syria, And Improving Their Relations With Iraq And Iran As Well .

7 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by Cyndi UCstarastralis

"Thanks for sharing... I wan to add, Obama who is now sitting on the Chair of the UN,…"

Cyndi UCstarastralis replied Oct 11, 2015 to FROM BROTHER NATHANAEL: "The Future Belongs To Russia." An Excellent Analysis About The Current Role Putin's Russia Has With Syria, And Improving Their Relations With Iraq And Iran As Well .

7 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by Cyndi UCstarastralis

"Great read Malcom! I found it really interesting to see it read with another form…"

Cyndi UCstarastralis replied Oct 11, 2015 to THE HOROSCOPE OF POPE FRANCIS I. Basic And Advanced Analysis. Sun Conjunct The Galactic Center With The Star Of Alzirr Rising

11 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

"But I am at the moment drinking Destilled water for a while instead of my Urine... b…"

Cyndi UCstarastralis replied Oct 8, 2015 to Aleister Crowley, Jimmy Page, And The Curse Of Led Zeppelin - When Myth, Magick, And Weird Facts Collide. I STILL DIG THE MUSIC, BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO GO THERE.

28 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Drekx Omega

"By the way the alchemical God can be attained by anyone who Drinks their own Urine.…"

Cyndi UCstarastralis replied Oct 8, 2015 to Aleister Crowley, Jimmy Page, And The Curse Of Led Zeppelin - When Myth, Magick, And Weird Facts Collide. I STILL DIG THE MUSIC, BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO GO THERE.

28 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Drekx Omega

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Mei-lan Maurits - Soul Code Transmissions ... Allow the sounds and frequency to carry you…"
46 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Connect With Angels'
"Mei-lan Maurits - Soul Code Transmissions ... Allow the sounds and frequency to carry you…"
47 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson joined a group
Thumbnail

Connect With Angels

For all that have seen and work with Angels. Others that would love to know more. How does one…See More
48 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion IKEA Releases Free Design For Garden Sphere That Feeds a Neighborhood
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion Robot priests more acceptable to Protestants than Catholics, says professor-CRAZY
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ARCTURIAN GROUP via MARILYN RAFFAELE
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post ABUNDANCE - ARCHANGEL METATRON - part 2
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Karma's Helper's blog post Q & A with Pleiadian "KejRaj"
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship