Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser's Discussions (915)

Discussions Replied To (903) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes I heard somewhere before that the Germans had some technology in ww2"

Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser replied Dec 20, 2017 to Pentagon Hid German Secret Space Program Link to Alien Contact Cases

17 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Andromedan Antares

"Intetesting"

Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser replied Dec 20, 2017 to Did Extraterrestrials from Venus Make Contact in 1952?

3 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser

"Im proud of you my sweet brother.... i love you and you know this.... i love all of…"

Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser replied Jun 17, 2017 to To Luke Stick and Drekx Omega

23 Jun 24, 2017

"I dont trust the guy but theres a saying in every lie theres a bit of truth just lik…"

Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser replied May 3, 2017 to One version of Truth about Corey Goode. Trigger warning for some!!

26 May 8, 2017
Reply by Anthony

"Also great post "

Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser replied Apr 28, 2017 to I’m Not Going Insane: It’s the Universal Awakening! -- Synchronicity and The Cosmic Initiation

9 Apr 30, 2017

"Barry is fine, i talk to him time to time, valana i can get a hold of if you want me…"

Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser replied Apr 28, 2017 to I’m Not Going Insane: It’s the Universal Awakening! -- Synchronicity and The Cosmic Initiation

9 Apr 30, 2017

"Nice cat but my friend trust me i dont fall for bs you are not the luke who we once…"

Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser replied Mar 30, 2017 to KOO KOO-Holy Smokes; Political Correctness Going INSANE!!!

90 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Also forgiven does not mean forgotten "

Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser replied Mar 30, 2017 to KOO KOO-Holy Smokes; Political Correctness Going INSANE!!!

90 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Do you think this is what i believe ffs luke treat eachother with kindness not hatre…"

90 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by 1 darkstar

"That is silly ffs luke only children result to these types of tactics...."

Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser replied Mar 29, 2017 to KOO KOO-Holy Smokes; Political Correctness Going INSANE!!!

90 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by 1 darkstar

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Malcolm posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Post-OP Update for Sheldan'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Systematic" -- June 17, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
4 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
9 hours ago
Healing Today posted a status
"Reiki classes in South Florida on June 29-30, 2019 for all levels. http://healingtoday.com/classes.ch.htm"
13 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki Classes near Charlotte, NC at Charlotte, NC

July 27, 2019 all day
Affordable Reiki classes in Charlotte for all levels Healing Today has provided traditional Usui…See More
13 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Richard Dolan: Leaked UFO Notes on Vice Admiral Thomas R. Wilson'
"The Wilson Leak: Latest Developments"
16 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship