Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

John Jancar's Discussions (3,173)

Discussions Replied To (3107) Replies Latest Activity

"Well what are you experiencing then, tell me. Maybe I can shed some insight, I guara…"

John Jancar replied Aug 22 to Blue Avians Fake Or Demonic? (David Wilcock Corey Goode) Occult Unmasked

15 Aug 22
Reply by Rich228

"I know more than I ever cared to know. And I know from EXPERIENCE, I don't just watc…"

John Jancar replied Aug 21 to Blue Avians Fake Or Demonic? (David Wilcock Corey Goode) Occult Unmasked

15 Aug 22
Reply by Rich228

"Been waiting for the RV and currency reset for 15 FRICKEN YEARS. Where is it. Are th…"

John Jancar replied Aug 21 to short message from Colleen and Sheldan

24 Aug 21
Reply by John Jancar

"No such thing as Fallen Angels. Angels CANNOT FALL. Because they're not endowed with…"

John Jancar replied Aug 21 to Blue Avians Fake Or Demonic? (David Wilcock Corey Goode) Occult Unmasked

15 Aug 22
Reply by Rich228

"I wonder what they talked about lol Apparently, Trump is afraid of extraterrestrials…"

John Jancar replied Nov 24, 2017 to Donald Trump Met With Saint Germain

23 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by John - Servant of God

"Unfortunately, nothing has come of it. Watered down version released. News downplays…"

John Jancar replied Oct 28, 2017 to President Trump Orders Release Of JFK Files!!! THE VEIL HAS LIFTED! DECLASSIFIED FILES SHOW GOVERNMENT KILLED JFK

7 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Wow. It is good to be around actually somewhat enlightened folks lol I haven't been…"

John Jancar replied Jun 18, 2017 to To Luke Stick and Drekx Omega

23 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by Andromedan Antares

"Obama deserves better than this. The WORLD deserves better than this, and better tha…"

John Jancar replied Dec 29, 2016 to Breaking News: Donald Trump Just Put His FIRST Executive Order In Writing And Obama Is Furious

11 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by Delilah7777

"Are you feeling it, am I the only one who is feeling this. This cosmic energy. This…"

John Jancar replied Jun 17, 2016 to "All Is About To Shift In The Next Few Weeks And Months" - Sananda, One Who Serves and Ashira

7 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by VioletRay

"This is where I am, at least. Maybe it's just me, but this is what I see. I made the…"

John Jancar replied Jun 17, 2016 to "All Is About To Shift In The Next Few Weeks And Months" - Sananda, One Who Serves and Ashira

7 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by VioletRay

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"Finger wagging with scolding comments will not win over hearts and minds. Censorship, bans and…"
41 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"National Populism is directly opposed by Elitist Globalism; the current establishment that promotes…"
1 hour ago
Roberto Durante commented on the blog post 'GALACTIC UPDATE - ASHTAR COMMAND & JUPITER COMMAND'
1 hour ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post GALACTIC UPDATE - ASHTAR COMMAND & JUPITER COMMAND
1 hour ago
"The movie; 'Joker,' is making the current liberal orthodoxy nervous in 2019, as…"
1 hour ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL: PISTIS SOPHIA UNVEILED-CHAPTERS FROM 15 to 21

…See More
2 hours ago
Pet Rock liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Warning ..Chitragupta is a demi god assigned with the task of keeping complete records of actions of all the human beings on earth
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship