Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

John Jancar's Discussions (3,181)

Discussions Replied To (3104) Replies Latest Activity

"I wonder what they talked about lol Apparently, Trump is afraid of extraterrestrials…"

John Jancar replied Nov 24, 2017 to Donald Trump Met With Saint Germain

23 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by John - Servant of God

"Unfortunately, nothing has come of it. Watered down version released. News downplays…"

John Jancar replied Oct 28, 2017 to President Trump Orders Release Of JFK Files!!! THE VEIL HAS LIFTED! DECLASSIFIED FILES SHOW GOVERNMENT KILLED JFK

7 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by 1 darkstar

"Wow. It is good to be around actually somewhat enlightened folks lol I haven't been…"

John Jancar replied Jun 18, 2017 to To Luke Stick and Drekx Omega

23 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by Andromedan Antares

"Obama deserves better than this. The WORLD deserves better than this, and better tha…"

John Jancar replied Dec 29, 2016 to Breaking News: Donald Trump Just Put His FIRST Executive Order In Writing And Obama Is Furious

11 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by Delilah7777

"Are you feeling it, am I the only one who is feeling this. This cosmic energy. This…"

John Jancar replied Jun 17, 2016 to "All Is About To Shift In The Next Few Weeks And Months" - Sananda, One Who Serves and Ashira

7 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by VioletRay

"This is where I am, at least. Maybe it's just me, but this is what I see. I made the…"

John Jancar replied Jun 17, 2016 to "All Is About To Shift In The Next Few Weeks And Months" - Sananda, One Who Serves and Ashira

7 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by VioletRay

"Well first of all, I have changed. I've achieved levels of consciousness, almost unh…"

7 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by VioletRay

"Thank you Drekx, thank you."

John Jancar replied Jun 12, 2016 to Do Channelling-Beings Really Care?

186 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by evonne.

"You know, I still have this opinion lol I never understood, how these supposedly adv…"

John Jancar replied Jun 12, 2016 to Do Channelling-Beings Really Care?

186 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by evonne.

"Well it's already shifting. I can see it, in my reality at least, this is already ha…"

John Jancar replied May 27, 2016 to "All Is About To Shift In The Next Few Weeks And Months" - Sananda, One Who Serves and Ashira

7 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by VioletRay

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship