Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

ISHTARSTARLIGHT's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"bryan the great Are you doing better? I hope that you are! Sending Love and Light to…"

ISHTARSTARLIGHT replied Sep 8, 2018 to Longtime :

19 Sep 9, 2018
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Interesting..."

ISHTARSTARLIGHT replied Sep 7, 2018 to SANTA FE ASTROLOGY MEET-UP-09/02/18-"Introduction To Astrology, Part 1 of 3: Horoscope Interpretation Via Personal Points, Planets, And Aspects." Charts For Analysis Are Albert Einstein & Janis Joplin

2 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Malcolm

"Thank you and blessings! "

ISHTARSTARLIGHT replied Sep 4, 2018 to Anyony know a good healer?

4 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"When I say "FREE" I am only implying that it is free to the person who is receiving…"

ISHTARSTARLIGHT replied Aug 29, 2016 to Arkansas has FREE HEALTH CARE, Life Saver for some...

10 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Michael

"This is a complete fear based article. Things must change in order to get better. Ob…"

ISHTARSTARLIGHT replied Jan 3, 2014 to Obamacare Chaos continues; Pemiums Have TRIPLED For Many People;Obamacare confusion reigns as frustrated patients walk out of hospitals without treatment

28 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Stick

"Just purchase organic seeds off the internet! I personally believe everyone should p…"

ISHTARSTARLIGHT replied Mar 12, 2013 to Whole Foods announces mandatory GMO labeling by 2018??? In truth, Whole Foods has systematically deceived its customers about GMOs for many years

21 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Trinity

"Please if you are reading this join Million against Monsanto at organicconsumers.org"

ISHTARSTARLIGHT replied Mar 12, 2013 to Whole Foods announces mandatory GMO labeling by 2018??? In truth, Whole Foods has systematically deceived its customers about GMOs for many years

21 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Trinity

RSS

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship