Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

imready's Discussions (145)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

"definately having a lot if vertigo and dizziness today....just feel strange...a litt…"

imready replied Dec 21, 2012 to 21/12 - & My Update!! Share yours!

169 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by STAR*

"lol"

imready replied Nov 7, 2012 to Alright One, let's do it lol

78 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Stick

"wow ambereyes ....I like that idea...thank you! : ) Lots of awesome ideas thanks so…"

imready replied Jun 26, 2012 to Is Acne a symptom of these new energies/frequencies?

64 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by ambereyes

"omygosh....I almost agreed to put my son on Accutane until they shoved a bunch of wa…"

imready replied Jun 25, 2012 to Is Acne a symptom of these new energies/frequencies?

64 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by ambereyes

"Just my opinion obviously ; )....but, I believe there's a difference between stating…"

imready replied Jun 25, 2012 to Is Acne a symptom of these new energies/frequencies?

64 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by ambereyes

"Actually this sounds right as well....as much as I hate to admit it...One....lol....…"

64 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by ambereyes

"Thank You again STAR : ) It has been an unusually stressful year. I haven't heard of…"

64 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by ambereyes

""Toxic body" sounds right....my son just turned 20 and had quite a bad case of acne…"

64 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by ambereyes

"I have heard of this as well Kelly...Thank You...I'm excited to check out this link.…"

64 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by ambereyes

"this i agree with : ) but also stress fluctuates hormone levels so this seems to be…"

64 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by ambereyes

RSS

Featured

_

Latest Activity

Meindert Arends posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Goodbye, Burger King! Horse Meat In Burgers Confirmed'
"Bloody Bastards are those who eat meat ...they are murderers and should be treated as such ...they…"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
3 hours ago
Lacuna replied to the discussion 'Generic random discussion to test'
" Just a conversation starter. In order to account for all the "dark" energy in the…"
4 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion

Women Can't Swing Their Hips Anymore? Human Hands Have Changed Also-Mandela Effect Anatomy Changes Hands and Hips

started having slight problems walking last week, havent tried shaking my hips-men and womens hips…See More
6 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Christopher Stewart's video
10 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Russ Hatfield's blog post The Earth First, The World Second.
10 hours ago
Michelle posted a blog post

Bringing Down the Grid of Love?

Am I bringing down the grid of love?When I hate that children are murdered on a daily basis for the…See More
11 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship