Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Dreamsicle's Discussions (704)

Discussions Replied To (686) Replies Latest Activity

""You are a highly Left-Brain dominant person....this is harming you." Is that your o…"

Dreamsicle replied Jul 17, 2013 to Arcturian Healing ~ Divine Methods of Medicine, Science & Thinking I'd like to share

58 Jul 21, 2013

"But Feather! El Diablo might hear us! Because you know he's so not-busy that he answ…"

Dreamsicle replied Jul 17, 2013 to Here's proof that Barack Obama, his wife Michelle, Bill Clinton, D*** Cheney, and George W. Bush are blatant followers of Satan.

137 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Tyler

"I think your post would fit nicely under the dreaming sections.   If you're getting…"

Dreamsicle replied Jul 17, 2013 to Arcturian Healing ~ Divine Methods of Medicine, Science & Thinking I'd like to share

58 Jul 21, 2013

"The Church of Satan/Satanists do not worship or even believe in Satan. They think an…"

Dreamsicle replied Jul 17, 2013 to Here's proof that Barack Obama, his wife Michelle, Bill Clinton, D*** Cheney, and George W. Bush are blatant followers of Satan.

137 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Tyler

"I didn't "suddenly remember" IN means Indiana, that would imply I forgot... why woul…"

137 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Tyler

"Yeah I was thinking about it for a few minutes today and realized everyone that peop…"

Dreamsicle replied Jul 15, 2013 to Here's proof that Barack Obama, his wife Michelle, Bill Clinton, D*** Cheney, and George W. Bush are blatant followers of Satan.

137 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Tyler

"Does that mean DNA is of the devil!? I've been living a lie!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it off m…"

Dreamsicle replied Jul 15, 2013 to Here's proof that Barack Obama, his wife Michelle, Bill Clinton, D*** Cheney, and George W. Bush are blatant followers of Satan.

137 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Tyler

"Also Malcolm, that's libel. I've never made, or attempted to make fun of people on t…"

137 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Tyler

"Andronover, you really trust this person? I think you're wasting your time on this l…"

Dreamsicle replied Jul 15, 2013 to PLEASE STOP

5 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by R U C

"So a lot of these people donate to charity and support good causes. Who said these p…"

137 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Tyler

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Murray Gow replied to the discussion 'For Ascension We Want To Phase Out Meat Eating, Alcohol , Smoking, Drugs Plus More That Is Creating Zombies With No Spiritual Knowledge'
"That is very harsh. Do you know how hard it is to give up smoking! Stop selling in the shops…"
3 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post PRESIDENT TRUMP DELIVERS REMARKS ON THE AMERICA FIRST HEALTHCARE PLAN
5 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post UNCOVERED: HOW JOE BIDEN GOT MILLIONS IN FOREIGN BRIBES - RUDY GIULIANI - VIDEO
6 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post UNCOVERED: HOW JOE BIDEN GOT MILLIONS IN FOREIGN BRIBES - RUDY GIULIANI - VIDEO
6 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension
Thumbnail

Beauty - Inside And Out By Linda Dillon & The Council Of Light

Beauty - Inside And Out By Linda Dillon & The Council Of LightIt's autumn in Gaia's Northern…See More
8 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

Beauty - Inside And Out By Linda Dillon & The Council Of Light

Beauty - Inside And Out By Linda Dillon & The Council Of LightIt's autumn in Gaia's Northern…See More
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
13 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship