Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

John - Artist's Discussions (1,388)

Discussions Replied To (1310) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome back Tonto, sorry for your lose, had no idea.  I have also been away,  strok…"

John - Artist replied Apr 29 to Just stopping by, been a long time since I was here.

5 Apr 29
Reply by John - Artist

"i need to get me a watch like this guy's  ten minutes my ass.. i think i'm ten years…"

John - Artist replied Jul 10, 2018 to The UFO Cover-Up in 10 Minutes | Richard Dolan

1 Jul 10, 2018
Reply by John - Artist

"Well it looks like, China has finally got there influence into about everything US,…"

John - Artist replied Dec 14, 2016 to Homeless rounded up in FEMA Camps and/or executed

4 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Merlin62

"http://www.bing.com/search?FORM=U312DF&PC=U312&q=forbidden+archeology this i…"

John - Artist replied Dec 1, 2016 to Wake Up Call, Whistle down the lane. 2.5 Million years latter..?

3 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by John - Artist

"Further writings and impact[edit] Cremo continued the theme of Forbidden Archeology …"

John - Artist replied Dec 1, 2016 to Wake Up Call, Whistle down the lane. 2.5 Million years latter..?

3 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by John - Artist

"Forbidden Archeology: The Hidden History of the Human Race is a 1993 book by Michael…"

3 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by John - Artist

"If hitlery steals this election the 2 amendment will be in acted , that b**** will n…"

John - Artist replied Oct 26, 2016 to H's Dem VP Pick Tim Kaine Holds Rally and ONLY 30 PEOPLE Show Up! T Supporters Line Up For 12 Hours-Standing Room Only!!!

14 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by 1 darkstar

"We can do this much wear "RED" election day, STOP the fix,,, We the People are wakin…"

John - Artist replied Oct 24, 2016 to Queen Elizabeth Shocking Warning Of Coming Global War ( plus VIDEO )

21 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Hellen

"It's always been a ignored statement but well documented , population control, every…"

John - Artist replied Oct 23, 2016 to Queen Elizabeth Shocking Warning Of Coming Global War ( plus VIDEO )

21 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Hellen

"No go back further ,,, before the fall of Rome its been written in stone, this plane…"

John - Artist replied May 11, 2016 to Another NWO Operative-John Kerry slams Trump's wall, tells grads to prepare for 'borderless world'

3 May 11, 2016
Reply by John - Artist

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther replied to the discussion 'Post-OP Update for Sheldan'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Parallel" -- June 18, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
4 hours ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

The Girl From Down Under

Channeled- 01/16/96 In keeping with the theme of June's podcast, we'll say G'day as this channeling…See More
15 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"TNX ciao grazie"
17 hours ago
Roberto Durante commented on the blog post 'JUDGE BECOMES JUSTICE - TRUTH, LIBERTY AND THE END OF THE CABAL'
20 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post JUDGE BECOMES JUSTICE - TRUTH, LIBERTY AND THE END OF THE CABAL
20 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post JUDGE BECOMES JUSTICE - TRUTH, LIBERTY AND THE END OF THE CABAL
21 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post HALAZAR, CHIEF SCIENCE OFFICER OF UFOG (UNITED FORCES OF THE OUTER GALAXIES), DESCRIBES THEIR MISSION (2011)
yesterday
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
yesterday

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship