Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Justin89's Discussions (990)

Discussions Replied To (934) Replies Latest Activity

"Excuse me for my language but chaz looks like a real s*** h***, what the hell have t…"

Justin89 replied Jun 20 to “Welcome to CHAZ” tourism video shows amazing highlights of living under a lawless communist regime run by left-wing lunatics

11 Jun 21
Reply by Movella

"I understand what your trying to say my friend save as many lives as possible, but a…"

Justin89 replied May 22 to The politicians & unelected bureaucrats who stole our liberty should be tarred, feathered & thrown out of town!...SAYS ELON MUSK ...AND SO BE IT WE ALL AGREE

10 May 23
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"I dont even think they are at the rooks yet unless you count the resignations happen…"

Justin89 replied May 22 to The politicians & unelected bureaucrats who stole our liberty should be tarred, feathered & thrown out of town!...SAYS ELON MUSK ...AND SO BE IT WE ALL AGREE

10 May 23
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"what needs to happen is the mass arrests of every single politician that is in the d…"

Justin89 replied May 21 to The politicians & unelected bureaucrats who stole our liberty should be tarred, feathered & thrown out of town!...SAYS ELON MUSK ...AND SO BE IT WE ALL AGREE

10 May 23
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"everything mentioned on here is gonna be awesome one thing though that im super exci…"

Justin89 replied Mar 20 to Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert

27 Mar 20
Reply by Jamie Rodden

"Yea i saw this earlier hoping its true ive been watching for nesara/gesara since i f…"

Justin89 replied Mar 20 to Major operation going on? arrests, cabal power structure crumbling?

3 Mar 20
Reply by Justin89

"my guess is agarthan just a hunch i had not 100% sure though"

Justin89 replied Jan 30 to Sir James Gilliland ECETI Ranch .. A Flotalla Of 31 Ships Caught On Video...SURE ONE TO SEE

10 Feb 6
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Just got an email back from the pao which is sheldan nidle and company though im sur…"

Justin89 replied Oct 23, 2019 to Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama

120 Oct 23, 2019
Reply by Justin89

"Honestly i feel as though the only way to get rid of the cabal at this point is gala…"

Justin89 replied Oct 23, 2019 to Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama

120 Oct 23, 2019
Reply by Justin89

"Whats operation yellowhammer drekx or does that have to be kept a secret for now?"

Justin89 replied Oct 22, 2019 to Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama

120 Oct 23, 2019
Reply by Justin89

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Lewis Hamilton...Why The Hell Is He Bringing Corrupt Black Lives Matter Into Sport ???...SOROS BOY...Should Be Banned From Motor Racing For He Can Become Soros's Driver'
"Cheeky man wearing tee shirt with black lives matter ...he can join the group below the people he…"
11 minutes ago
Roberto Durante posted a blog post

Do you like to become a real free soul, a very important video to watch and to share

Enjoy this video as I did, a very interesting woman that explain exactly how our entire life we are…See More
1 hour ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'EXCITING UPDATE ON THE PULSE FROM SOURCE from JENNY SCHILTZ'
"The Schumann looked like angel wings to me."
1 hour ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post DECLASSIFIED F-B-I DOCUMENT: NICOLA TESLA WAS FROM VENUS!
10 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

Heights Of Enlightenment By Natalie Glasson & The Arcturians

Heights Of Enlightenment By Natalie Glasson & The ArcturiansGreetings to all, we are the…See More
10 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion
11 hours ago
Pet Rock liked Andy's blog post It's Time
11 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship