Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Justin89's Discussions (957)

Discussions Replied To (904) Replies Latest Activity

"not trying to sound insensitive or anything sorry if i do not trying to but this cam…"

Justin89 replied Dec 12, 2018 to An Update on Sheldan's Recovery and the Updates

28 Jan 19
Reply by Agarther

"what about putin is he there this weekend to?"

Justin89 replied Nov 9, 2018 to EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs

56 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Agarther

"dont know i need to look more into it maybe their is something i missed "

Justin89 replied Nov 9, 2018 to EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs

56 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Agarther

"the part where it says citizens will be provided with income via prosperity funds to…"

Justin89 replied Nov 9, 2018 to Sheldan's Recovery - An Update

26 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Agarther

"will be interesting to see what happens after this meeting maybe the start of mass a…"

56 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Agarther

"putin and trump meeting that day unless it got postponed till later i dont know but…"

Justin89 replied Nov 8, 2018 to EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs

56 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Agarther

"i believe trump knows plenty some say he has been contacted by those within the gfl…"

Justin89 replied Oct 12, 2018 to Trump’s Administration Has Been Briefed About UFOs – According To Steven Greer

1 Oct 12, 2018
Reply by Justin89

"just got the alert on my phone and tv a little bit ago now just waiting for the real…"

Justin89 replied Oct 3, 2018 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 10/02/2018

26 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Agarther

"hey drekx with all the cabal arrests going on nesara/gesara should come very shortly…"

Justin89 replied Sep 27, 2018 to EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs

56 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Agarther

"hey drekx how should we be prepared when this happens i would imagine many will be f…"

Justin89 replied Sep 25, 2018 to EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs

56 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Agarther

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther replied to the discussion 'Richard Dolan: Leaked UFO Notes on Vice Admiral Thomas R. Wilson'
"BREAKING: Dr. Steven Greer speaks on the Davis/Wilson UFO Document Leak - Video"
1 hour ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Richard Dolan: Leaked UFO Notes on Vice Admiral Thomas R. Wilson'
"The Leak: New Revelations"
1 hour ago
Pet Rock liked Malcolm's discussion SANTA FE ASTROLOGY MEET-UP 06/16/2019 "Business Astrology, Part One. Definitions & Terms Explained." Case Study: The Beatles (BASIC ASTROLOGY CONCEPTS; NO 90 DEGREE WORK OR URANIAN PLANETS).
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
8 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension
8 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Post-OP Update for Sheldan'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Engineered" -- June 19, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
9 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
11 hours ago
1 darkstar commented on the blog post 'JUDGE BECOMES JUSTICE - TRUTH, LIBERTY AND THE END OF THE CABAL'
"Really like Magenta Pixie."
16 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship