Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Justin89's Discussions (957)

Discussions Replied To (904) Replies Latest Activity

"not trying to sound insensitive or anything sorry if i do not trying to but this cam…"

Justin89 replied Dec 12, 2018 to An Update on Sheldan's Recovery and the Updates

28 on Saturday
Reply by Agarther

"what about putin is he there this weekend to?"

Justin89 replied Nov 9, 2018 to EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs

56 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Agarther

"dont know i need to look more into it maybe their is something i missed "

Justin89 replied Nov 9, 2018 to EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs

56 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Agarther

"the part where it says citizens will be provided with income via prosperity funds to…"

Justin89 replied Nov 9, 2018 to Sheldan's Recovery - An Update

26 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Agarther

"will be interesting to see what happens after this meeting maybe the start of mass a…"

56 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Agarther

"putin and trump meeting that day unless it got postponed till later i dont know but…"

Justin89 replied Nov 8, 2018 to EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs

56 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Agarther

"i believe trump knows plenty some say he has been contacted by those within the gfl…"

Justin89 replied Oct 12, 2018 to Trump’s Administration Has Been Briefed About UFOs – According To Steven Greer

1 Oct 12, 2018
Reply by Justin89

"just got the alert on my phone and tv a little bit ago now just waiting for the real…"

Justin89 replied Oct 3, 2018 to Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 10/02/2018

26 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Agarther

"hey drekx with all the cabal arrests going on nesara/gesara should come very shortly…"

Justin89 replied Sep 27, 2018 to EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs

56 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Agarther

"hey drekx how should we be prepared when this happens i would imagine many will be f…"

Justin89 replied Sep 25, 2018 to EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs

56 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Agarther

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison posted a status
"Hello! I'am not sure whether I've spoke about this before or not however I'd like a shout out considering its my birthday on February 6th."
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Valana (Patti)'s group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
4 hours ago
Joanna commented on the blog post 'Messenger 9 ~ Lunar Eclipse'
"Thank you to everyone here who brought your loving focus through meditations around the world…"
5 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Clinics Open Across America as Elite Line Up to Pay $8000 a Liter to Ingest the Blood of the Young'
"disgusting"
6 hours ago
Moanna joined a group
13 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"CIAO GRAZIE...."
22 hours ago
jose' commented on jose''s status
"For the Archangel Raphael, And to all my secret helpers, These days I'm very helping in fact…"
22 hours ago
Moanna liked amparo alvarez's blog post FOUR NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS IMPROVE BLOOD CIRCULATION IN THE LEGS
yesterday

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship