Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Justin89's Discussions (982)

Discussions Replied To (927) Replies Latest Activity

"Just got an email back from the pao which is sheldan nidle and company though im sur…"

Justin89 replied Oct 23 to Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama

120 Oct 23
Reply by Justin89

"Honestly i feel as though the only way to get rid of the cabal at this point is gala…"

Justin89 replied Oct 23 to Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama

120 Oct 23
Reply by Justin89

"Whats operation yellowhammer drekx or does that have to be kept a secret for now?"

Justin89 replied Oct 22 to Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama

120 Oct 23
Reply by Justin89

"I had a though awile back maybe he stopped with the messages with the gfl cause they…"

Justin89 replied Oct 22 to An Update on Sheldan's Recovery

11 Nov 19
Reply by Agarther

"What happens if brexit doesnt happen how will this affect the rest of the world cant…"

Justin89 replied Oct 13 to Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama

120 Oct 23
Reply by Justin89

"Whats going on with brexit right now drekx and what happens if we cant get brexit go…"

Justin89 replied Oct 12 to Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama

120 Oct 23
Reply by Justin89

"yea i believe that about facebook i believe it was said to actually have been made b…"

Justin89 replied Sep 30 to All Earth Human DNA is of Extraterrestrial Origin

45 Sep 30
Reply by Justin89

"Do you think its possible though i could have been reptilian or annunaki in past liv…"

Justin89 replied Sep 29 to All Earth Human DNA is of Extraterrestrial Origin

45 Sep 30
Reply by Justin89

"I just emailed pao a question about this topic a few days ago cause its something th…"

Justin89 replied Sep 28 to All Earth Human DNA is of Extraterrestrial Origin

45 Sep 30
Reply by Justin89

"the deep state is very stupid if they think they can impeach trump right now though…"

Justin89 replied Sep 25 to EARTH INTELLIGENCE REPORT for September 2019

40 Oct 19
Reply by Agarther

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Give me some time to get ready :) I "talk" to them sometimes and try to be receptive…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Well the GFL have no problems with romance, as it makes the great twerling galaxy go…"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Architects Are Designing A 100% Food And Energy Self Sufficient " Smart Forest City"'
"Cool Man Cool ...looks good ...hope it opens soon and more follow "
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Could someone tell me how it is that "Claudia Lee" liked this post and she's trying…"
3 hours ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Romancing the GFL may get us started and interested to find out more. Maybe "galactic…"
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Oh dear Joanna!  We've been looking (Gov agent and myself) for another witness that Val…"
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship