Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Justin89's Discussions (986)

Discussions Replied To (930) Replies Latest Activity

"everything mentioned on here is gonna be awesome one thing though that im super exci…"

Justin89 replied Mar 20 to Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert

27 Mar 20
Reply by Jamie Rodden

"Yea i saw this earlier hoping its true ive been watching for nesara/gesara since i f…"

Justin89 replied Mar 20 to Major operation going on? arrests, cabal power structure crumbling?

3 Mar 20
Reply by Justin89

"my guess is agarthan just a hunch i had not 100% sure though"

Justin89 replied Jan 30 to Sir James Gilliland ECETI Ranch .. A Flotalla Of 31 Ships Caught On Video...SURE ONE TO SEE

10 Feb 6
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Just got an email back from the pao which is sheldan nidle and company though im sur…"

Justin89 replied Oct 23, 2019 to Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama

120 Oct 23, 2019
Reply by Justin89

"Honestly i feel as though the only way to get rid of the cabal at this point is gala…"

Justin89 replied Oct 23, 2019 to Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama

120 Oct 23, 2019
Reply by Justin89

"Whats operation yellowhammer drekx or does that have to be kept a secret for now?"

Justin89 replied Oct 22, 2019 to Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama

120 Oct 23, 2019
Reply by Justin89

"I had a though awile back maybe he stopped with the messages with the gfl cause they…"

Justin89 replied Oct 22, 2019 to An Update on Sheldan's Recovery

11 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by Agarther

"What happens if brexit doesnt happen how will this affect the rest of the world cant…"

Justin89 replied Oct 13, 2019 to Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama

120 Oct 23, 2019
Reply by Justin89

"Whats going on with brexit right now drekx and what happens if we cant get brexit go…"

Justin89 replied Oct 12, 2019 to Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama

120 Oct 23, 2019
Reply by Justin89

"yea i believe that about facebook i believe it was said to actually have been made b…"

Justin89 replied Sep 30, 2019 to All Earth Human DNA is of Extraterrestrial Origin

45 Sep 30, 2019
Reply by Justin89

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
46 minutes ago
Valana liked Pet Rock's discussion Viruses are not alive- so what motivates them?
1 hour ago
David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL: PISTIS SOPHIA UNVEILED FROM-CHAPTER-60 TO 61

Chapter 60  …See More
3 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'A MESSAGE from MIRA from the PLEIADIAN HIGH COUNCIL through VALERIE DONNER'
"Thank you and well noted, blessings to all."
6 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post A MESSAGE from MIRA from the PLEIADIAN HIGH COUNCIL through VALERIE DONNER
6 hours ago
Valana replied to the discussion 'JOIN MILLIONS IN FASTING AND PRAYER MARCH 29TH TO STOP THE COVID 19' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"The decree is Elizabeth Claire Prophet (lat name). She and her husband, Mark Prophet began the…"
6 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Dianna Cooper & Archangel Gabriel guides us in creating and activating a Cosmic Diamond…"
8 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Melanie Beckler ..... This is the most powerful meditation for calling on your Angels Help…"
10 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship