Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Justin89's Discussions (990)

Discussions Replied To (934) Replies Latest Activity

"Excuse me for my language but chaz looks like a real s*** h***, what the hell have t…"

Justin89 replied Jun 20 to “Welcome to CHAZ” tourism video shows amazing highlights of living under a lawless communist regime run by left-wing lunatics

11 Jun 21
Reply by Movella

"I understand what your trying to say my friend save as many lives as possible, but a…"

Justin89 replied May 22 to The politicians & unelected bureaucrats who stole our liberty should be tarred, feathered & thrown out of town!...SAYS ELON MUSK ...AND SO BE IT WE ALL AGREE

10 May 23
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"I dont even think they are at the rooks yet unless you count the resignations happen…"

Justin89 replied May 22 to The politicians & unelected bureaucrats who stole our liberty should be tarred, feathered & thrown out of town!...SAYS ELON MUSK ...AND SO BE IT WE ALL AGREE

10 May 23
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"what needs to happen is the mass arrests of every single politician that is in the d…"

Justin89 replied May 21 to The politicians & unelected bureaucrats who stole our liberty should be tarred, feathered & thrown out of town!...SAYS ELON MUSK ...AND SO BE IT WE ALL AGREE

10 May 23
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"everything mentioned on here is gonna be awesome one thing though that im super exci…"

Justin89 replied Mar 20 to Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert

27 Mar 20
Reply by Jamie Rodden

"Yea i saw this earlier hoping its true ive been watching for nesara/gesara since i f…"

Justin89 replied Mar 20 to Major operation going on? arrests, cabal power structure crumbling?

3 Mar 20
Reply by Justin89

"my guess is agarthan just a hunch i had not 100% sure though"

Justin89 replied Jan 30 to Sir James Gilliland ECETI Ranch .. A Flotalla Of 31 Ships Caught On Video...SURE ONE TO SEE

10 Feb 6
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Just got an email back from the pao which is sheldan nidle and company though im sur…"

Justin89 replied Oct 23, 2019 to Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama

120 Oct 23, 2019
Reply by Justin89

"Honestly i feel as though the only way to get rid of the cabal at this point is gala…"

Justin89 replied Oct 23, 2019 to Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama

120 Oct 23, 2019
Reply by Justin89

"Whats operation yellowhammer drekx or does that have to be kept a secret for now?"

Justin89 replied Oct 22, 2019 to Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama

120 Oct 23, 2019
Reply by Justin89

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post LAO TZU’S 2500 YEAR-OLD MESSAGE TO ‘THE PEOPLE OF THE FUTURE’ TELLS HOW TO APPROACH OUR GLOBAL CRISIS September 18, 2020 by Edward Morgan
2 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post ADAMA OF TELOS: PEACE THROUGH WAR by SHARON STEWART
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
4 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Healing Today posted a status
"Reiki classes in Seattle for all levels on October 17-18, 2020. http://healingtoday.com/classes.nw.htm"
5 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in the USA at Seattle

February 27, 2021 all day
Healing Today Reiki…See More
5 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in St. Louis at St. Louis

November 14, 2020 all day
We will present …See More