Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Leo Saint's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"All that it takes is the golden ratio of the souls currently incarnated on earth now…"

Leo Saint replied Jul 6, 2012 to what % of people will ascend??

38 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Lejes

"This mass arrest is becoming ridiculous. If you know anything about the queen of eng…"

Leo Saint replied Jul 3, 2012 to Will there be a message of the arrests at the 4th of july??

85 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Vagelis4VP

"Why the need to even mention in the tittle "no B.S"?? Why the need to spread these l…"

Leo Saint replied Apr 7, 2012 to Yadkin April 6th ( Help has finally arrived) this is awesome no B.S.

35 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Cortex

"Drunvalo says that it's 30 hours.  fast forward to 10:44  http://youtu.be/jrdaQbF4GPc"

Leo Saint replied Sep 23, 2011 to Three Days of Darkness - What to Do and How to Prepare

92 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Sarahs Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Imagination

"wowww......cooome oooonnn stop it with this bull shnizzle  lol  Ultimately we create…"

Leo Saint replied May 31, 2011 to Earth Changes and Pole Shift Update for 2011 (May 23rd)

11 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by marianinia

"\who is this raheem??"

Leo Saint replied May 12, 2011 to Can anyone clarify this or is it a hoax?

93 May 17, 2011
Reply by Marique

"Who is this raheem?!  "

Leo Saint replied May 10, 2011 to David Wilcock States Raheem is the Real Deal, UFO Hovers Over White House

70 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Ima Scending

"Yes! That's the right attitude :)"

Leo Saint replied May 6, 2011 to Wikileaks:A Nuclear Bomb Hidden In Europe...be detonated if Osama bin Laden is captured or assassinated....

33 May 9, 2011
Reply by libralea

"dude why would you even post such false information that is based on fear?! ... unle…"

Leo Saint replied May 5, 2011 to Wikileaks:A Nuclear Bomb Hidden In Europe...be detonated if Osama bin Laden is captured or assassinated....

33 May 9, 2011
Reply by libralea

"wow...I watched this twice already hahahaha both times I bop my head to it I gotta s…"

Leo Saint replied Apr 28, 2011 to Most Awesome Song Evaaaarr!!!! *Nyan*

23 May 3, 2011
Reply by Ambassador 603

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana commented on the blog post 'Grand kids of JFK singing Timber - It’s going down!'
"Pet Rock, are they singing to the Country or to the deep state? I'm trying to figure it…"
31 minutes ago
AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Krishna Devotees Looking At Corona Crisis From A Spiritual Krishna Conscious Perceptive'
"They should be clever enough to know that there is no virus but a fake false flag crisis created…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
Mike Indovina VI replied to the discussion 'Bombshell Plea From NYC ICU Doctor: COVID-19 Is a Condition of Oxygen Deprivation, Not Pneumonia! Ventilators May Be Causing the Lung Damage, Not the Virus! +Videos'
"this is exactly the message the world needed to help uncover what is going on with the…"
1 hour ago
Mike Indovina VI liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Bombshell Plea From NYC ICU Doctor: COVID-19 Is a Condition of Oxygen Deprivation, Not Pneumonia! Ventilators May Be Causing the Lung Damage, Not the Virus! +Videos
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Bombshell Plea From NYC ICU Doctor: COVID-19 Is a Condition of Oxygen Deprivation, Not Pneumonia! Ventilators May Be Causing the Lung Damage, Not the Virus! +Videos'
"What this means is the hospital staff instead of curing patients may be actually killing some of…"
2 hours ago
Agarther commented on Agarther's status
4 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship