Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Purificación's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, dear latinoindigo. Being in a similar situation to yours, having been doing ligh…"

Purificación replied Mar 17, 2013 to I'm getting desperate because ascension seems to be years away !

24 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Dreamsicle

"Sorry, i was wrong."

Purificación replied Jul 31, 2012 to Cobra says no disclosure on the 4th and not even in this month

63 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by MasterofLight

"This is the real website by Cobra: http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/2012_06_01_archive.…"

Purificación replied Jul 31, 2012 to Cobra says no disclosure on the 4th and not even in this month

63 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by MasterofLight

"Dear Mr. Ed, I wish Rodrigo Rato (along with many other representatives in the manag…"

Purificación replied Jul 25, 2012 to More Proof That Nothing is Happening (Video)

14 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

"(Sorry for my Spanglish)."

Purificación replied Jul 23, 2012 to Chemtrails are worse than ever!!!!!

47 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by jan streeser lindholm petersen

"Here in Madrid, Spain, the worst of it was from March: most of the days the amount o…"

Purificación replied Jul 23, 2012 to Chemtrails are worse than ever!!!!!

47 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by jan streeser lindholm petersen

"I also agree with your view, so true."

Purificación replied Jul 8, 2012 to DO NOT LISTEN TO NEGATIVE POSTS - The "doubting" posts are here to deter you from your path to ascension, the cabal is still at work! Do not let them fool you into thinking ascension will not happen!

50 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Celtic Karma

"POWERFUL AND ENHANCING MESSAGE from these beloved Masters. In deep gratitude, Jason."

Purificación replied Aug 22, 2011 to Greeting, I AM El Morya,

4 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Purificación

"Hi! Surely you're looking for somebody who already knows about it, i don't know muc…"

Purificación replied Jan 25, 2010 to Long distance tantric s** practice

23 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by dolphinjoy1212

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion ''Go Vegan - It Is The Only Way To Save Our Planet' Says Lewis Hamilton...YES SIR YOU ARE RIGHT'
"Lewis Hamilton called on his followers to change their lifestyle...he is absolutely right "
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'SOME OF THE TRAGIC TOLLS OF TOBACCO...THE SHIFT IS TO PHASE OUT TOBACCO'
"Smokers should read this article and seek help on given up smoking. Should put smokers in…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"Finger wagging with scolding comments will not win over hearts and minds. Censorship, bans and…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Vote Brexit and Take Freedom Back From the Brussels Eurocracy - No To Obama'
"National Populism is directly opposed by Elitist Globalism; the current establishment that promotes…"
3 hours ago
Roberto Durante commented on the blog post 'GALACTIC UPDATE - ASHTAR COMMAND & JUPITER COMMAND'
4 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post GALACTIC UPDATE - ASHTAR COMMAND & JUPITER COMMAND
4 hours ago
"The movie; 'Joker,' is making the current liberal orthodoxy nervous in 2019, as…"
4 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship