Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Sunspiritsmiles's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"I was a winner and it was the detachment from the outcome, cause I just stayed in my…"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Nov 2, 2010 to ALIENS: THE VISITORS ARE FOR REAL.......Pleiadians through the Gateway

18 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Schwadda

"Kevin, let me ask you this....are we not ONE??? No matter what form energy takes, su…"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Oct 27, 2010 to I DON'T BELIEVE...

16 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Qan Dek

"Number frequencies:::single or in concession 10>New frequencies are coming in. Al…"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Sep 14, 2010 to the number 444 and 7

30 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Amelia

"About 555 Archangel Michael is nearby. His energies of power, change & emphasis…"

30 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Amelia

"Shedding a bit of LIGHT on 444. Yes the Angels are with you. A powerhouse of angels…"

30 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Amelia

"Ermit, I just came accross your blog, funny enough after just listening to a intervi…"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Sep 14, 2010 to " JUST ASKING...? "

22 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by theredone

" Awake, Awake, Awake Blessings of Light & Love sunspiritsmiles"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Sep 1, 2010 to "SHINE YOUR LIGHT - SHARE YOUR VISION"

30 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Lily

"Wow Ero, what a great combination of Light Energy. Thank you so much for sharing. M…"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Aug 25, 2010 to The bestest reasons why its an honor to be alive today on Planet Earth

14 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Erophin

"There are all kinds of POSSIBLE directions. As we ARE UNITED, we as the HUman have b…"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Jul 12, 2010 to The Day Before Disclosure Documentary 2010

13 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Daytuner

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
12 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'IN 1917 RUDOLF STEINER FORESAW A VACCINE THAT WOULD ‘DRIVE ALL INCLINATION TOWARD SPIRITUALITY OUT OF PEOPLE’S SOULS’'
"He was more intelligent then one thinks "
14 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
14 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post

New Paramagnetic Alignment Solar Activation...Saturday, October 24!

New Paramagnetic Alignment Solar Activation...Saturday, October 24! We each have a special…See More
18 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'A Message For All Humanity ..UNITE AND FIGHT FOR RIGHTNESS AND FREEDOM...END CORRUPTION'
"Firstly you should all know by now the government's are corrupt to the very core ..your…"
18 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'For Ascension We Want To Phase Out Meat Eating, Alcohol , Smoking, Drugs Plus More That Is Creating Zombies With No Spiritual Knowledge'
"Many are living like zombies on planet earth and they will have to change ...they need to increase…"
20 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship