Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Sunspiritsmiles's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Ahhhhh, this time of transition is apparently being felt by not only those who are a…"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Sep 29, 2011 to Why do I feel a sense of urgency when the end seems so near?

53 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Anthony

"TO REMEMBER :-) lol"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Sep 29, 2011 to WE'RE HERE BECAUSE WE'RE HERE BECAUSE WE'RE HERE BECAUSE WE'RE HERE !Why do you think we are all really collectively here at AC ?

193 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by RJK

"I'm there with you Hedoknight in ONENESS Namaste Sunspiritsmiles"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Jul 16, 2011 to Mikos, from the city of Telos in Agartha (Inner Earth)

20 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by katrine

"Check out http://www.astraelia.piczo.com/?cr=5 for more info...he replied to the las…"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Jul 9, 2011 to Mikos, from the city of Telos in Agartha (Inner Earth)

20 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by katrine

"Tanina, there are PORTALS ALL OVER THE PLANET... :-) For protection until the time i…"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Jul 4, 2011 to InnerEarth~Opening the Portals, Rebuilding the Bridges

17 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Magick

"NEWS....JUST IN !!!!! HORUS on Wildfires The wildfires that are happening now in t…"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Jun 21, 2011 to InnerEarth~Opening the Portals, Rebuilding the Bridges

17 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Magick

"What a shear delight to hear from you dear Brother of the Light. There are many on t…"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Jun 16, 2011 to Salutations Dear Ones! I am Tiamacious ambassador for the council of 13

487 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by drago kulic

"Oh how you speak to my heart dear Butterfly. As we are "all" going through this morp…"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Jun 16, 2011 to Do you feel there is no time to fulfill your mission?

69 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by DoloresTwoWolvesDancingCobbPhfer

"I guess when you get to my age (almost 60) and need glasses for just about everythin…"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Jun 15, 2011 to Inner Earth

27 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Sunspiritsmiles

"Check out Obi link in his post. You might laugh at yourself when you read about how…"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Jun 14, 2011 to Inner Earth

27 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Sunspiritsmiles

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther replied to the discussion 'The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos'
"I'm reading at the moment "My Big TOE (Theory Of Everything)" from Tom Campbell, he…"
5 minutes ago
"Thank you Drekx, got it :) https://www.lucistrust.org/"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos'
"Hello friend.....sorry I cannot copy/paste links to good sources about the Seven Rays, using my…"
5 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion

What? Funeral Clowns?-Arch Bufoons At Ancient Roman Funerals Are Back-With A Website

Why? No I get it-ease the pain of loss-an Irish tradition was to prop a deceased man in a chair at…See More
6 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Churches Reborn...Firstly Remove All Signs Of Crosses In The Churches ... Secondly Start Mega Vegan Food Kitchens To Feed Thousands Daily...Thirdly See The Difference'
"Drexk!!!"
6 hours ago
"thank you for sharing that with us Drekx, I'm sure she is great ;) How can I find out what my…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Churches Reborn...Firstly Remove All Signs Of Crosses In The Churches ... Secondly Start Mega Vegan Food Kitchens To Feed Thousands Daily...Thirdly See The Difference'
"Having mastered body [excess appetites,] emotions [fogs of glamour,] mind [illusions of limiting…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Churches Reborn...Firstly Remove All Signs Of Crosses In The Churches ... Secondly Start Mega Vegan Food Kitchens To Feed Thousands Daily...Thirdly See The Difference'
"1st initiation - the Birth [Calgary] 2nd initiation - the Baptism [river Jordan] 3rd initiation -…"
10 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship