Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Sunspiritsmiles's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Nicely put Sohini."

Sunspiritsmiles replied Aug 24, 2012 to GROUP SPIRIT + MULTIPLYING LIGHT + CREATING BEACONS = LOVE, the TRUE CAUSE OF ASCENDING ONENESS

5 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

"Yes indeed...BLANCEing the outer/inner is a constant. As we are all connected in ONE…"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Jan 17, 2012 to AA MICHAEL ~ The Evolution of the Soul

4 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Sunspiritsmiles

"What a marvelous job of putting this guidance together Ben. I can see myself coming…"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Jan 7, 2012 to 100 Ways To Become More Conscious: How To Raise Your Consciousness

1 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Sunspiritsmiles

""

Sunspiritsmiles replied Jan 3, 2012 to Article: Our DNA is Mutating As We Speak! We Are Developing 12 Strands!

30 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Sunspiritsmiles

"AND THE BEST IS YET TO COME...bring it on :-D"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Dec 8, 2011 to Article: Our DNA is Mutating As We Speak! We Are Developing 12 Strands!

30 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Sunspiritsmiles

"" I AM " The "I" that is me You cannot see You see only the form That you think is m…"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Dec 1, 2011 to A Question Of Identity

76 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by LadyTam

"   Niiiiiiiiice one John Namaste Sunspiritsmiles"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Dec 1, 2011 to A Question Of Identity

76 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by LadyTam

"On the way HOME....the journey till now has been an experience of detachment &…"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Oct 24, 2011 to Ascension Never Stops, Channeled by Wes Annac

25 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Anthony

"THE BEST IS YET TO COME..... REMEMBER !!!! YOU are the MASTERS that you have been wa…"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Oct 24, 2011 to What is going to happen on 28th October 2011 ???

93 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Solarkid

"My mission>>> keep it simple Blessings Sunspiritsmiles"

Sunspiritsmiles replied Oct 15, 2011 to What is your "mission"?

65 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Anthony

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked James McConnell's discussion Sananda and One Who Serves - YOU ARE FEELING NOW THE BEGINNINGS OF THAT TIDAL WYAVE OF CONSCIOUSNESS, THE TSUNAMI OF LOVE THAT IS APPROACHING. Via James McConnell
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
2 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford — October 21st 2019: Coup Attempt Against Donald Trump Fails !, October Revolution Continues
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
9 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'If You Think About It The real War On This Planet Is Between Those That Are Living In The Mode Of Goodness And Those That Are Living In The Mode Of Passion and Ignorance'
"This case between the good and evil has caused mass extinction if you look at the history of planet…"
10 hours ago
Joe Barnett posted a blog post

LISTENING GUIDELINES FOR ASCENDING THROUGH MUSIC

LISTENING GUIDELINES FOR ASCENDING THROUGH MUSIC…See More
10 hours ago
James McConnell posted a discussion
14 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship