Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

hadituptohere's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Ed, Would it be possible for you to condense the main points of the call and wri…"

hadituptohere replied Dec 3, 2011 to ***INTEL UPDATE*** 30 Days to Showtime (Phone Recording)

209 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Commander Lightpolice

"Okay, esseya There's no doubt you're a starseed or a being from somewhere else, beca…"

hadituptohere replied Dec 2, 2011 to Is anyone else waking up in the middle of the night around 3am, all the time?

80 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Daniel

"Yep, I've been waking up, too, but I never look at my clock. Each time I have a stro…"

hadituptohere replied Dec 1, 2011 to Is anyone else waking up in the middle of the night around 3am, all the time?

80 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Daniel

"It's hard to be patient, even when you're a lightworker and know that all will be we…"

hadituptohere replied Nov 28, 2011 to

just now

"The light and the dark must both exist. It can be no other way. (But remember: no so…"

hadituptohere replied Nov 26, 2011 to "Said a lot of Loving B S" - So .. This One is .. ?

25 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Asthar

"Hilarious video. Thx."

hadituptohere replied Nov 25, 2011 to "Said a lot of Loving B S" - So .. This One is .. ?

25 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Asthar

""Judge not, lest ye be judged" A universal truth..."

hadituptohere replied Nov 25, 2011 to Don't judge another until you've walked a mile in his/her shoes

21 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by shadowsmysticangel1050

"Dratzo!"

hadituptohere replied Nov 23, 2011 to Introducing 2 new members/friends- please welcome them! :)

22 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by MICHE

"Going, There are humanoid shapes on each side of the circular feature. Each one is l…"

hadituptohere replied Nov 19, 2011 to I'm asking anyone who wishes to participate if willing, that they describe what they see.

41 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by LadyTam

"Um, well, I just thought it was a wonderful sentiment... And, no, Anthony, I don't h…"

hadituptohere replied Nov 18, 2011 to IGC Announcement

24 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by hadituptohere

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
8 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'IN 1917 RUDOLF STEINER FORESAW A VACCINE THAT WOULD ‘DRIVE ALL INCLINATION TOWARD SPIRITUALITY OUT OF PEOPLE’S SOULS’'
"He was more intelligent then one thinks "
11 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
11 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post

New Paramagnetic Alignment Solar Activation...Saturday, October 24!

New Paramagnetic Alignment Solar Activation...Saturday, October 24! We each have a special…See More
15 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'A Message For All Humanity ..UNITE AND FIGHT FOR RIGHTNESS AND FREEDOM...END CORRUPTION'
"Firstly you should all know by now the government's are corrupt to the very core ..your…"
15 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'For Ascension We Want To Phase Out Meat Eating, Alcohol , Smoking, Drugs Plus More That Is Creating Zombies With No Spiritual Knowledge'
"Many are living like zombies on planet earth and they will have to change ...they need to increase…"
17 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship