Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

White Spiritual Boy's Discussions (1,591)

Discussions Started (381) Replies Latest Activity

Who are you? Do you know who you are?

I have spent many years trying to get to know who I am! Now I think I know who I am as a human person. I have made choices in my life, not…

Started by White Spiritual Boy in Spirituality In General

3 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by White Spiritual Boy

There is plenty of proof and this is the tip of the iceberg! (For newbies.)

Watch how fast this post is pushed down the list by superficial rubbish! The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure (April 29 - May 3, 2013)  bro…

Started by White Spiritual Boy in Spiritual Science and Technology

17 Aug 5, 2013

Where are any improvements going to come from?

We are all one is mentioned everywhere these days and we are on a molecular level but it is been used as a way of getting people used to th…

63 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Peter Panayiotis Karanikas

Otherworldly Photos Capture Mysterious Phenomena in Upper Atmosphere

Otherworldly Photos Capture Mysterious Phenomena in Upper Atmosphere << Previous | Next >> In the blink of an…

Started by White Spiritual Boy in Spiritual Science and Technology

7 Jul 26, 2013

US TO CREATE EXOPOLITICS DEPARTMENT TO RUN ALIEN AFFAIRS ACCORDING TO INSIDERS

According to well-informed sources the US Government is set to announce a new department or office that would run extraterrestrial affairs…

Started by White Spiritual Boy in Alternative Media, World Events & News

28 Jun 1, 2014

Arcturian Group 7/14/13

JULY 14, 2013 We are here to give messages of love and light. All of you reading these messages are Beings of Light–some more aware of it t…

2 Jul 16, 2013

Financial Tyranny Collapsing at Free-Fall Speed

Here is David Wilcocks latest instalment. http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1137-financial-tyranny-free-fall

Started by White Spiritual Boy in Alternative Media, World Events & News

1 Jul 15, 2013

PAN

It is amazing how many companies have some reference to PAN...it would almost go unnoticed! I can always identify with the rebel but with p…

1 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Piperon

Redheaded Pharaoh Ramesses II

Redheaded Pharaoh Ramesses II by Karl Earlson Pharaoh Ramesses II (of the 19th Dynasty), is generally considered to be the most power…

Started by White Spiritual Boy in Guidance & Inspiration

5 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Drekx Omega

The Timeless Voyage of “Soulular Travel”

The Timeless Voyage of “Soulular Travel” by Ron O. Cook Timelessness is the reality of this existence with Time being the dream or illusion…

6 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by ceilidhsioux

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Hypocrites Of The Century ...Hare Krishna Preaching Simple Living High Thinking ..Their Maharaja's Sitting In Rolls Royce Plus Poisioning Their Master'
"what happened to'not this, not this' shunning the physical world ? That's the way…"
22 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
2 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion I Am The Light. I Am The Love. I Am That I Am ! By Blossom Goodchild & The Federation of Light
6 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion Divine Mother: The Great Reveal - Jennifer Crokaert
6 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post FINDING YOUR INNER TRUTH by THE CELESTIAL WHITE BEINGS
6 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Amazon is Deliberately Being Set On Fire Says Indigenous Woman...What You Do To Mother Earth You Do To Yourselves
6 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post 7 SELF-CARE TIPS- HOW TO STEP UP YOUR SELF-LOVE WITH THESE POWERFUL DAILY HABITS
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
8 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship