Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Wes Annac's Discussions (1,435)

Discussions Replied To (775) Replies Latest Activity

"Couldn't agree more, Michael. Acceptance is the first step to collective harmony. M…"

Wes Annac replied Jul 9, 2014 to How Should We Define Our Spirituality?

2 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

"I'm glad you're enjoying them, Sky! Much love :)"

Wes Annac replied Jul 9, 2014 to Oversoul Teachings: Your Attitude is the Greatest Indicator of Your Progress

2 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

"Thanks, Draco. :)"

Wes Annac replied Jul 7, 2014 to Oversoul Teachings: Stay Committed to Your Tasks

3 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

"Interesting, Phaedron. My birthday's May 27, if you can believe it!"

Wes Annac replied Jun 27, 2014 to Who is Ra? - Part 1

7 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

"Glad you liked it, darkstar. :)"

Wes Annac replied Jun 26, 2014 to Who is Ra? - Part 1

7 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

"Very interesting, Pet. I don't know why, but I'd assumed Atlantis was more advanced…"

Wes Annac replied Jun 26, 2014 to Who is Ra? - Part 1

7 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

"I'm glad to hear, Marique. :)"

Wes Annac replied Jun 16, 2014 to Spiritual Guidance: We Encode Symbols Into Your Physical Reality

2 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

"I always enjoy Russel's perspective too. Thanks for sharing, Peekay. It's funny, I…"

Wes Annac replied Jun 9, 2014 to Russell Brand on Awakening

47 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Peekay

"Exactly, Malcolm. I think it's a very close-minded way to live, but eventually, the…"

Wes Annac replied Jun 7, 2014 to The Poison of Spiritual Condemnation

12 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

"Couldn't agree more, Peekay. Simplicity is highly underrated!"

Wes Annac replied Jun 7, 2014 to The Poison of Spiritual Condemnation

12 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Roberto Durante commented on the blog post 'TRUMP NOMINATES AMY CONEY BARRETT TO THE SUPREME COURT...'
"congrats, this is a great new for america meaning that the D.S is totally collapsing"
49 minutes ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post TRUMP NOMINATES AMY CONEY BARRETT TO THE SUPREME COURT...
50 minutes ago
Hellen commented on the blog post 'ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF JUST BEING!!! LOVE IS ALL THERE IS!!! WITH LOVE ALWAYS FROM MY HEART TO YOURS...BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE!!!'
"   People who meditate don't resonate with the 3D world they are messengers,…"
1 hour ago
Hellen liked amparo alvarez's blog post ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF JUST BEING!!! LOVE IS ALL THERE IS!!! WITH LOVE ALWAYS FROM MY HEART TO YOURS...BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE!!!
1 hour ago
Hellen commented on the blog post 'TRUMP NOMINATES AMY CONEY BARRETT TO THE SUPREME COURT...'
"    People shouldn't have wait so long to see this its not necessary."
1 hour ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'All Sports to Be Carried Out In Sportsman Spirit .. No Body Allowed To Bring Any Other Propaganda Into Sports ...Like Lewis Hamilton Is Doing Without Knowing The Truth'
"Ban Soros Boy LEWIS HAMILTON FROM MOTOR RACING So he can take up full time job driving SOROS…"
4 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " A FATAL FLAW AMONGST HUMANS" through DANIEL SCRANTON
5 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship