"Thanks for the suggestion, Pet Rock. :)"

Wes Annac replied Jul 15, 2015 to Searching - A Song by Wes Annac

8 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

"Couldn't agree more! Thanks for sharing this picture Feather. :)"

Wes Annac replied Jul 15, 2015 to Searching - A Song by Wes Annac

8 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

"Thanks for sharing all of this, Drekx! Anything that can make the picture a little c…"

Wes Annac replied Jul 15, 2015 to The Rendlesham Forest UFO Incident - What Happened?

7 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Thanks for sharing, Tally! I forgot that Peter's probably the one who wrote this…"

Wes Annac replied Nov 10, 2014 to Spiritual Condemnation and the 'New Age Maze' - Part 1/3

11 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Drome

"If you don't mind, Jorge, I wanted to share the link to an article I wrote about thi…"

Wes Annac replied Oct 28, 2014 to Kathryn E. May, October 27, 2014. MY RESIGNATION

56 Nov 6, 2014

"Thanks, Tsong! I'd love to record with a band some time. Much love :)"

Wes Annac replied Oct 28, 2014 to Oversoul Teachings: You're the Saviors

2 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

"Thank you, Acute Observer. :) :)"

Wes Annac replied Aug 8, 2014 to Break the Elitist Chains - A Song by Wes Annac

2 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

"Interesting, amparo. I've never heard the name, but I've heard a lot of different na…"

Wes Annac replied Jul 13, 2014 to Who is Ra? - Part 2: Cloaked Light Bodies

6 Nov 11, 2014

"Beautiful, Sylvain. :)"

Wes Annac replied Jul 12, 2014 to Oversoul Teachings: Commitment and Dedication are Important

4 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

"Thanks, Sky! :)"

Wes Annac replied Jul 12, 2014 to Oversoul Teachings: Commitment and Dedication are Important

4 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan commented on the blog post 'UPDATE FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL- LOVE OVERSHADOWS THE DARKNESS'
"Count me in as next in line to reap the long hidden rewards that await us all in the…"
4 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post UPDATE FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL- LOVE OVERSHADOWS THE DARKNESS
4 hours ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story'
"Yes, and I believe that the Democratic/Communist Party will go UNDER."
4 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Beto O'Rourke-Read His Thoughts on Gov and A Fictional Story'
"You know Reagan was D Dem until '65 when he switched because the D party was infiltrated by…"
5 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Convicted Child Rapist And Convicted Murderer Going Around As Drag Queens To Schools 'Drag Queen Story Time''
"insanity-and parents brought their children to listen to those perverted convicts"
5 hours ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'KRYON - A NEW DISPENSATION'
"Dear amparo, Yes, Itś very true !! Sohini"
6 hours ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla liked amparo alvarez's blog post KRYON - A NEW DISPENSATION
6 hours ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'THE 13 FAMILIES THAT RUN THE WORLD'
"Dear amparo, I am afraid of virus... Sohini"
6 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship