"Thanks for the suggestion, Pet Rock. :)"

Wes Annac replied Jul 15, 2015 to Searching - A Song by Wes Annac

8 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

"Couldn't agree more! Thanks for sharing this picture Feather. :)"

Wes Annac replied Jul 15, 2015 to Searching - A Song by Wes Annac

8 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

"Thanks for sharing all of this, Drekx! Anything that can make the picture a little c…"

Wes Annac replied Jul 15, 2015 to The Rendlesham Forest UFO Incident - What Happened?

7 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Drekx Omega

"Thanks for sharing, Tally! I forgot that Peter's probably the one who wrote this…"

Wes Annac replied Nov 10, 2014 to Spiritual Condemnation and the 'New Age Maze' - Part 1/3

11 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Drome

"If you don't mind, Jorge, I wanted to share the link to an article I wrote about thi…"

Wes Annac replied Oct 28, 2014 to Kathryn E. May, October 27, 2014. MY RESIGNATION

56 Nov 6, 2014

"Thanks, Tsong! I'd love to record with a band some time. Much love :)"

Wes Annac replied Oct 28, 2014 to Oversoul Teachings: You're the Saviors

2 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

"Thank you, Acute Observer. :) :)"

Wes Annac replied Aug 8, 2014 to Break the Elitist Chains - A Song by Wes Annac

2 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

"Interesting, amparo. I've never heard the name, but I've heard a lot of different na…"

Wes Annac replied Jul 13, 2014 to Who is Ra? - Part 2: Cloaked Light Bodies

6 Nov 11, 2014

"Beautiful, Sylvain. :)"

Wes Annac replied Jul 12, 2014 to Oversoul Teachings: Commitment and Dedication are Important

4 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

"Thanks, Sky! :)"

Wes Annac replied Jul 12, 2014 to Oversoul Teachings: Commitment and Dedication are Important

4 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Wes Annac

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Warning ...Food And Hygiene..The Purpose Of Wearing Gloves'
"Some even shake hands with their friends while wearing gloves and then with their dirty gloves…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Warning ...Food And Hygiene..The Purpose Of Wearing Gloves'
"I have noticed this in so many restaurants and places that  serve food that the staff wear the…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega liked Drekx Omega's discussion Tally and Drekx Discuss Doubles, Dopplegangers and Duplicates
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Help Us Keep the PAO Alive! - Social Media Expert Volunteer Needed!'
"DNC circus big nothingburger 'impeachment hearings,' concludes after 2-weeks of…"
3 hours ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos'
"I have read parts of these books, it's interesting, but I don't find it easy to see which…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Help Us Keep the PAO Alive! - Social Media Expert Volunteer Needed!'
"Here I speak of the FIVE EYES satellite technology, working for Earth Alliance Forces in…"
5 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Help Us Keep the PAO Alive! - Social Media Expert Volunteer Needed!'
"but that is for every human the same, or only royals?"
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship