Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Minerva's Discussions (765)

Discussions Started (38) Replies Latest Activity

You are now in Heaven - will you pass the test?

WELCOME TO HEAVEN  WILL YOU PASS THE TEST? All of you who wish to Ascend, welcome to my gates of heaven, but before I let you in I must a…

Started by Minerva in Spirituality In General

7 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Inergi

My "love and light" for you

Tool - Vicarious Eye on the TV'cause tragedy thrills meWhatever flavourIt happens to be like;Killed by the husbandDrowned by the oceanSho…

6 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Sitna

I was told I am an Ascended Master. Please lend me your advice.

I was very reluctant to post this because I don't want dramas, fights and other things to come out of this so please lets keep respecting e…

186 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Minerva

My mother (who does not know about ascension) had this amazing dream!

My mother, who does not know anything about ascension or the Ascended Masters or the ships or any new Age stuff whatsoever told me today ab…

Started by Minerva in Dreams & Dream Interpretation

9 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Bonnie Smith

Tomorrow is 12-12-12 any special things you are going to do on this date? Any expectations?

Hello dear Ashtarians!  (Except Sky ) Tomorrow will be 12-12-12 (I believe in some countries alredy is) so, are you going to celebrate, do…

36 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by gnosticalchemist

When do you feel changes in yourself or activations? Is it time related?

Hello guys, hope all is well with everyone. A question I have for you, when you feel changes in your bodies or activations does this happen…

Started by Minerva in Ascension and Awakening

4 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Minerva

"Weird Al" Yankovich, the greatest parody of bands I have seen so far. LISTEN OR DIE TRYING!

Nirvana Parody - Smells like Nirvana Michael Jackson Parody - FAT (Bad) Michael Jackson - Eat it (Beat it) Madona - Like a surgeon (…

Started by Minerva in Humour & Playground

7 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Kelly

The Jungian Personality test - What type are you?

The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment is a psychometric questionnaire designed to measure psychological preferences in how peop…

54 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Inergi

~ United Meditation for 12-12-12 Portal ~

Hello to all,  I would like to invite all of you to the next Meditation and energy projection for the next Portals. For the Medidation of t…

Started by Minerva in Meditation

17 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by DCERON

Why do you want to ascend? What reasons do you have?

I know that many of you are very focussed on ascension now and want to ascend. My question to you is why? Why do you want to Ascend? What r…

79 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by MasterofLight

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted discussions
38 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Taygeta Pleiadians Team Gives Answers... Including The Real Cause Of Tsunami Fukushima'
"It wasn't natural . ..but what a disaster as it's still leaking "
50 minutes ago
kingjeff liked amparo alvarez's blog post NEW GREEN TECHNOLOGY GENERATES ELECTRICITY "OUT OF THIN AIR"
1 hour ago
Valana liked amparo alvarez's blog post IT IS TIME TO MERGE WITH THE ALL KNOWING OZ WITHIN
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Valana commented on the blog post 'CREATING SOCIETIES OF LOVE, THE DIVINE FEMININE RISING'
"ET Hugger, thank you for that info.  I've always wondered what the difference was in a…"
4 hours ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'CREATING SOCIETIES OF LOVE, THE DIVINE FEMININE RISING'
"You can only edit comments on forum posts, not on blog posts. This is a blog post, that's…"
4 hours ago
Valana commented on the blog post 'CREATING SOCIETIES OF LOVE, THE DIVINE FEMININE RISING'
"Agathar, some of the message boards do but some do not. Now it could be my computer but do you have…"
4 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship