Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

evonne.'s Discussions (937)

Discussions Replied To (779) Replies Latest Activity

"this is a wonderful posting,many,many,years ago,i was told this from spirit,you have…"

evonne. replied Sep 22, 2010 to POWERFUL MESSAGE about THE RAINBOW WARRIORS

30 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by evonne.

"dear Ravinder Singh,thankyou for your beautiful comments,i have this also on file,wh…"

evonne. replied Sep 20, 2010 to POWERFUL MESSAGE about THE RAINBOW WARRIORS

30 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by evonne.

"dear eagle vision,it is very interesting that you mentioned ULURU in australia,and y…"

30 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by evonne.

"thankyou for the vids posted here,i will enjoy viewing them,blessings eve(solaena)"

30 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by evonne.

"dear Quan Dek,thankyou for posting the NDE links for site members to view,as i am a…"

evonne. replied Sep 19, 2010 to What Ascension Might Take Away

64 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Eddie From Ohio

""

evonne. replied Sep 11, 2010 to practical tips & tricks to collect the higher energies of Earth

12 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Motohiro Furukawa

"excellent posting,thankyou,also mr yukio fundais calculations of the maya calendar w…"

evonne. replied Sep 11, 2010 to practical tips & tricks to collect the higher energies of Earth

12 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Motohiro Furukawa

"thankyou for this excellent posting,i read once quite some time ago,about trying to…"

evonne. replied Sep 4, 2010 to What is Ascension? By Jelaila Starr of The Nibiruan Council

3 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Barron

"good post,thankyou,blessings eve(solaena)"

evonne. replied Aug 29, 2010 to Who is Controlling and in Charge of Planet Earth???

6 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Krishna Kalki

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock posted a discussion
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

What A Onederful World-

Kicking and screaming, the world is experiencing a transition as it discovers one man can make a…See More
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Melanie Beckler ..... There’s an opportunity now for healing and awakening your heart…"
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion This Unique Tree Has Fruit Growing On Its Trunk...Lovely Jubley...WOULD YOU HUG THE FRUIT TREE
8 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post HOW TO WORK WITH THE EARTH'S ENERGY GRIDS - THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL
8 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post VLOG 174  HELP HUMANITY AWAKEN TO THE ONENESS OF ALL LIFE by PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES
8 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship