Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

evonne.'s Discussions (937)

Discussions Replied To (779) Replies Latest Activity

"dear Krishna Kalki,i find this post very interesting study,my birthdate is September…"

evonne. replied Aug 3, 2015 to Thirty-three Things You Need to Know About September 2015 and the Monumental Event They Foretell

5 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

"we have had constant spraying in this regional town for many weeks and months,and ma…"

evonne. replied Jul 27, 2015 to Have you seen chemtrails lately?

26 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Joanna

"dear rev.joshua skirvin,i totally agree with your comment,Truth Seeker is very disru…"

evonne. replied Jul 18, 2015 to Singularity - Money, Souls, and Archons in the Matrix

8 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by rev.joshua skirvin

"dear Truth Seeker,A Bit Of Study For You,This Is My Soul Chart and Soul Signature( 1…"

evonne. replied Jul 17, 2015 to Singularity - Money, Souls, and Archons in the Matrix

8 Jul 18, 2015

"Truth Seeker,in the past few weeks,you seem to be on a constant Knowing to learn wha…"

evonne. replied Jul 17, 2015 to Singularity - Money, Souls, and Archons in the Matrix

8 Jul 18, 2015

"Andromedarius,just wondering,where does the "NETERU" come into the many varied cycle…"

evonne. replied Jul 14, 2015 to The Return of Adam and Eve vs The Serpent

2 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Esoteric Emissary

"The Aliens in this image were standing beside my bed during the night,there were 3 o…"

evonne. replied Jun 27, 2015 to The 6 Alien Species Currently Fighting for Control Over Earth

6 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Evolved

"dear Drekx,the Dark Church you speak of,would this image have any substance to it??? "

evonne. replied Jun 27, 2015 to Lucifer won the war against god it is all over god stripped of his powers and Lucifer obtained them

40 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by EagleBear1959

""

evonne. replied Jun 27, 2015 to Lucifer won the war against god it is all over god stripped of his powers and Lucifer obtained them

40 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by EagleBear1959

"dear Mikiail,very tru indeed in regards to energy signature,or rather stated this wa…"

40 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by EagleBear1959

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post A VERY EMPOWERING MESSAGE FROM THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT through BLOSSOM GOODCHILD
1 hour ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post SOUTH DAKOTA CONSIDERS FIRST STATE BILL TO OUTLAW ALL VACCINE AND MEDICAL MANDATES
2 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'SOUTH DAKOTA CONSIDERS FIRST STATE BILL TO OUTLAW ALL VACCINE AND MEDICAL MANDATES'
"If they are lucky, they will only be a memory of some time in the past. Thank you for being our…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

Dr. Bruce Lipton Explains How Fear Is the Most Dangerous Part of COVID-19; Waki-Waki Starseeds

https://cdn-0.stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Dr-Lipton-300x168.png 300w,…See More
5 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'LET'S US TAKE A STAND AND FIGHT OPPRESSION OF OTHERS....ANYWHERE, ANYTIME...STAND UP AND HELP YOUR FAMILY - WE ARE ALL ONE...'
"Yes, the Violet Flame is an excellent tool. Calling on the angels of the violet ray and St.Germain,…"
6 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - DON'T WAIT FOR THE EVENT/SOLAR FLASH'
"Same here. Been downloading a lot of courses on Udemy, lately, and learning a lot. I'm using…"
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post LET'S US TAKE A STAND AND FIGHT OPPRESSION OF OTHERS....ANYWHERE, ANYTIME...STAND UP AND HELP YOUR FAMILY - WE ARE ALL ONE...
8 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship