Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

evonne.'s Discussions (937)

Discussions Replied To (779) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes indeed,the veil is Thining,even Diana knew that they were Reptilion,she was goin…"

evonne. replied Jun 13, 2016 to ReptilianQueen : Queen Elizabeth SHAPSHIFTING On Live TV Goes Viral

12 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Daniel - Andromedan

"A watcher watches all. lol."

evonne. replied Jun 13, 2016 to Do Channelling-Beings Really Care?

186 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by evonne.

"thanks for your reply,glad to hear you read the link comment i posted,i have witness…"

evonne. replied Jun 10, 2016 to FROM INFOWARS.COM: BILDERBERG LEAK CALLS FOR GLOBAL TAX AND INTERNET ID THAT WILL CHILL FREE SPEECH (hence, if you discuss reptilian conspiracies, you may get red-flagged for disallowed internet use)

10 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Malcolm

"1 darkstar,i live in Australia,and i have no interest in Trump,my only concern at th…"

evonne. replied Jun 10, 2016 to FROM INFOWARS.COM: BILDERBERG LEAK CALLS FOR GLOBAL TAX AND INTERNET ID THAT WILL CHILL FREE SPEECH (hence, if you discuss reptilian conspiracies, you may get red-flagged for disallowed internet use)

10 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Malcolm

"many should read this link. Darkest Secrets Behind Establishment's Evil Globalist NW…"

evonne. replied Jun 9, 2016 to FROM INFOWARS.COM: BILDERBERG LEAK CALLS FOR GLOBAL TAX AND INTERNET ID THAT WILL CHILL FREE SPEECH (hence, if you discuss reptilian conspiracies, you may get red-flagged for disallowed internet use)

10 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Malcolm

"Taking away freedom of speech,is taking away a souls "Free Will" which is against Un…"

evonne. replied Jun 9, 2016 to FROM INFOWARS.COM: BILDERBERG LEAK CALLS FOR GLOBAL TAX AND INTERNET ID THAT WILL CHILL FREE SPEECH (hence, if you discuss reptilian conspiracies, you may get red-flagged for disallowed internet use)

10 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Malcolm

"dear Malcolm,thankyou for shareing this great post with members of ACC,it brought a…"

evonne. replied Mar 18, 2016 to IS IT THE ANDROMEDAN ALIEN RACE OR THE SIRIAN ALIEN RACE??? I am seeing a "visitor" per astral projection (after my UFO encounter of March 3). It's the same "visitor" seen in 2014. Comments welcomed.

6 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Malcolm

"i just love the song vid,"OPEN THE FLOOD GATES OF HEAVEN"LET IT RAIN,SOOOOOOOOOOOO B…"

evonne. replied Dec 12, 2015 to "

2 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by evonne.

"Wise Words said in this image,yes indeed,the light will always "Prevail".blessings e…"

evonne. replied Aug 29, 2015 to Seemingly Endless Delays in The Great Change Process.....???

48 Jun 6
Reply by Drekx Omega

"dear Drekx,could you possibly tell myself and others who these type of entities are,…"

evonne. replied Aug 25, 2015 to Plejarens Provide ET Sentient Species Data - Srut Ptaah Endorsed and Listed

31 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Hellen

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Forget Drive-Ins: Paris to Host Floating Movie Theater With Socially Distant Boats on Seine River..COOL TAKE A PEEK'
"Still don't care for the social distancing thing - I think it's a bunch of BALONEY!"
11 minutes ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Texas Health Task Force Doctor Claims He Found The Cure For COVID-19 The mainstream media is trying to suppress this information! Share this link!'
"Hellen:  Maybe one day war will end."
12 minutes ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'Black Lives Matter TERRORISTS beat White Christian men in public – video'
"Hellen:  Yes, I've seen people interview these Antifa and BLM people, and they're as…"
14 minutes ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'VLOG 174  HELP HUMANITY AWAKEN TO THE ONENESS OF ALL LIFE by PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES'
"Dear amparo, I have taken all her Vlogs and very very helpful for our work of Humanity ! Peace is…"
24 minutes ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -'
"Dear amparo, There is some meaning in His message ! One can follow without doubt ! Sohini"
1 hour ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -
1 hour ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla commented on the blog post 'LET'S US TAKE A STAND AND FIGHT OPPRESSION OF OTHERS....ANYWHERE, ANYTIME...STAND UP AND HELP YOUR FAMILY - WE ARE ALL ONE...'
"Dear amparo, For healing anything, mind, body or the soul...Saint Germain is the Master and all…"
1 hour ago
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla liked amparo alvarez's blog post LET'S US TAKE A STAND AND FIGHT OPPRESSION OF OTHERS....ANYWHERE, ANYTIME...STAND UP AND HELP YOUR FAMILY - WE ARE ALL ONE...
1 hour ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship