Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

X-Hybrid Impulse-X's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"It's not specifically anti-Christian, and it's freedom of speech.  Religion is teari…"

X-Hybrid Impulse-X replied Nov 27, 2013 to Another Anti Christian Assault; Organization promoting 'religious freedom' plans to deploy atheist billboards-Atheism as a Religion

41 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Trinity

"I don't see why it's necessary to judge someone based on their tobacco or alcohol co…"

X-Hybrid Impulse-X replied Nov 25, 2013 to Fist bumping instead of shaking hands can REDUCE the spread of bacteria, claims plastic surgeon...NO CONTACT NAMASTE IS BEST

15 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Acute Observer

"Marriage is an idiotic concept.  You can still be committed to someone without a pie…"

X-Hybrid Impulse-X replied Nov 11, 2013 to This Recently Married Man Just Realized Marriage Is Not For Him. You Have To Read What He Wrote.

4 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Feather Winger

"Why is homosexuality being brought into this?  Even though he is the president, his…"

X-Hybrid Impulse-X replied Nov 9, 2013 to Bombshell! Barack Obama High School Classmate Reveals That He Was A Well Known Homosexual,massive cocaine user and a lying bum VIDEO & AUDIO)

201 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Avatar

"So is congress, but I don't see anyone calling them out on all of their misdeeds.  T…"

X-Hybrid Impulse-X replied Oct 23, 2013 to Americans Sign Petition to Support “Nazi-Style Orwellian Police State” signers are bama supporters

51 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by X-Hybrid Impulse-X

"@caspian  Not true at all.  Everyone on here is just blind in a different way."

X-Hybrid Impulse-X replied Oct 22, 2013 to Americans Sign Petition to Support “Nazi-Style Orwellian Police State” signers are bama supporters

51 Oct 23, 2013

"@caspian  So it's better to be ignorant than afraid?  No one will ascend if they're…"

X-Hybrid Impulse-X replied Oct 22, 2013 to Americans Sign Petition to Support “Nazi-Style Orwellian Police State” signers are bama supporters

51 Oct 23, 2013

"Why can't people admit that both political parties are at fault for ruining the coun…"

51 Oct 23, 2013

"Is this your website then?  What would compel you to work with extraterrestrials who…"

X-Hybrid Impulse-X replied Oct 19, 2013 to Sign up to visit our star friends

91 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Marique

"There is a Galactic Federation, but they aren't the sole protectors of the universe…"

X-Hybrid Impulse-X replied Oct 19, 2013 to Sign up to visit our star friends

91 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Marique

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'As Far As I Know Animals Do Not Wash Their Hands Before Eating So why Are So Many So Called Humans Doing The Same???'
"why don't they wash? I wash my hands after taking my socks off-I wash my hands 5-7 times a day"
31 minutes ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'ABUNDANCE - ARCHANGEL METATRON - part 2'
"Wish the Abundance Disc was more obtainable for people living on a low income day to day basis, the…"
56 minutes ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ABUNDANCE - ARCHANGEL METATRON - part 2
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
2 hours ago
Karma's Helper shared their blog post on Facebook
2 hours ago
Karma's Helper posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'CONTROL YOUR SPEECH..YOUR WORDS FOR THEY LEAD TO YOUR FUTURE...Cut Out Abusive Language As It Will Come Back To You A Thousand Fold'
"Abusive language should be banned ...those who constantly use abusive language are mental…"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'As Far As I Know Animals Do Not Wash Their Hands Before Eating So why Are So Many So Called Humans Doing The Same???'
"Now here is a very big problem ...99% of the people who go to temples do not wash their hands…"
5 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship