Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Robert Prins's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Blip Konijn i know exactly what you are talking about. these archons herassments is…"

Robert Prins replied Jan 16, 2018 to CAN SOMEONE REMOVE SOME VERY NASTY ENTITYS FROM MY LIFE

37 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by Blip Konijn

""

Robert Prins replied Oct 4, 2016 to CHIRON PREDICTION WITH HILLARY CLINTON NAILED: Hillary Clinton Caught Wearing A Hidden Earpiece At The Debates, As Well As A Possible Advanced Electronic Device Used For Parkinson's Disease

12 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Malcolm

"Why issueing about a b**** that is already dead since 11 september according to exop…"

Robert Prins replied Sep 24, 2016 to H's Unhinged Pshyco Rant 'Why Aren't I 50 Points Ahead' and Right To Work Is Wrong For Workers

42 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Marique

"beautifull picture with a nice radience. Very terrible what have with your blue prin…"

Robert Prins replied Apr 20, 2013 to The Dark stole My Creativity

27 May 17, 2013
Reply by rev.joshua skirvin

"Why is this to post my reply 4 times? WTF!"

Robert Prins replied Nov 3, 2012 to A message from a new comer to the hateful, name calling "light workers". What are you doing here?

250 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Adalis Stargazing

"Well the thruth is that i find it strange that you put 3 music clips of Madonna unde…"

Robert Prins replied Nov 3, 2012 to A message from a new comer to the hateful, name calling "light workers". What are you doing here?

250 Nov 22, 2012

"Well the thruth is that i find it strange that you put 3 music clips of Madonna unde…"

250 Nov 22, 2012

250 Nov 22, 2012

"nice one!"

Robert Prins replied Oct 26, 2012 to Obama IS a light worker

121 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Anja

"I have those countries: Ice land Russia China Atol islands Belize Where could i find…"

Robert Prins replied Oct 26, 2012 to Finding YOUR Star Origins -- a tiny free tip -- scribbled lovingly from J'Tariah

20 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Prins

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post YOUR LIGHT IS NEEDED NOW.... VLOG # 141 - ERA OF PEACE by PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES
3 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL SPEAKS - AND SHIELD OF PROTECTION
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Planet Organic In London Is A Store That Shows What Really Should Be In All The Stores Minus All The Junk Food'
"Remember don't panic eat organic ...and Planet Organic is one of the best stores to get…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos'
"Movella, my beloved daughter, is also Sirian starseed. Apart from us both sharing 1st ray Divine…"
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Planet Organic In London Is A Store That Shows What Really Should Be In All The Stores Minus All The Junk Food'
"Big stores like Waitrose and Marks and Spencer have a lot of junk food in them ...if you remove the…"
6 hours ago
"Branches in London  Planet Organic Wandsworth 52 Garratt Lane, WandsworthLondonSW18 4FTView…"
6 hours ago
"If in London go and check if out and their biggest and main branch is at Westbourne…"
6 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship