Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

9Ball's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Even in the spiritual forum, f-o-e"

9Ball replied Dec 21, 2012 to Let's talk about....ORBS!!!!!!!!!!! (please) :0)

10 Dec 21, 2012

"Dude... I... what? Video games are pretend. They're virtual stories and games, somet…"

9Ball replied Dec 21, 2012 to After Sandy Hook And Virginia Tech, I’m Done With Violent Video Games - (we know the cabal unleashed the pop culture demons)

17 Dec 22, 2012

"I can live with love in my heart and all of the above. I don't think it's one or the…"

9Ball replied Dec 21, 2012 to 21/12 - & My Update!! Share yours!

169 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by STAR*

"It's a waste to worry when I can't do anything about it. But I want to be able to do…"

169 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by STAR*

"Thank you One, for putting into words what I had trouble formulating! It really upse…"

9Ball replied Dec 21, 2012 to After Sandy Hook And Virginia Tech, I’m Done With Violent Video Games - (we know the cabal unleashed the pop culture demons)

17 Dec 22, 2012

"I am so very very anxious. So much hope riding on these moments, half expecting to b…"

169 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by STAR*

"Sheesh! Put some pants on!"

9Ball replied Dec 19, 2012 to Dog With 2 Legs Learns To Walk As Human

5 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by MasterofLight

"Amazing, this thread gets attention but when I actually put effort into a topic I fe…"

9Ball replied Dec 19, 2012 to My name is no one

40 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Minerva

"How can I get people interested in this topic? This isn't a gun thread. It's about f…"

9Ball replied Dec 18, 2012 to Why surrender to love when you can embrace it? Here I rant about choice and its role

6 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

"No one else seems to feel this is worth discussing? I've never seen anyone else star…"

9Ball replied Dec 18, 2012 to Why surrender to love when you can embrace it? Here I rant about choice and its role

6 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
12 minutes ago
Suiris replied to the discussion 'Blue Avians Fake Or Demonic? (David Wilcock Corey Goode) Occult Unmasked'
"The problem with avians, is that they play like any other species. It doesn't matter if it is…"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
5 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Ludvig Roth liked amparo alvarez's blog post PHYSICAL UPGRADES AND ASCENSION SYMPTOMS - THE 9D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL
7 hours ago
Rich228 posted a discussion

Blue Avians Fake Or Demonic? (David Wilcock Corey Goode) Occult Unmasked

I agree wholeheartedly! These are all alien spirits that comprises the fallen angels, archons,…See More
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'TVMillionaires, Bilionares, Trillionares..LETS WEIGH UP YOUR KARMAS...Did You Earn By Honest Means Or Dishonest Means ???'
"What a pity ...what a pity ...what a pity for THE KARMAS OF THE DISHONEST RICH IS COMING TO RIPE…"
7 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"GRAZIE !!!!"
11 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship