Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

9Ball's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Even in the spiritual forum, f-o-e"

9Ball replied Dec 21, 2012 to Let's talk about....ORBS!!!!!!!!!!! (please) :0)

10 Dec 21, 2012

"Dude... I... what? Video games are pretend. They're virtual stories and games, somet…"

9Ball replied Dec 21, 2012 to After Sandy Hook And Virginia Tech, I’m Done With Violent Video Games - (we know the cabal unleashed the pop culture demons)

17 Dec 22, 2012

"I can live with love in my heart and all of the above. I don't think it's one or the…"

9Ball replied Dec 21, 2012 to 21/12 - & My Update!! Share yours!

169 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by STAR*

"It's a waste to worry when I can't do anything about it. But I want to be able to do…"

169 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by STAR*

"Thank you One, for putting into words what I had trouble formulating! It really upse…"

9Ball replied Dec 21, 2012 to After Sandy Hook And Virginia Tech, I’m Done With Violent Video Games - (we know the cabal unleashed the pop culture demons)

17 Dec 22, 2012

"I am so very very anxious. So much hope riding on these moments, half expecting to b…"

169 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by STAR*

"Sheesh! Put some pants on!"

9Ball replied Dec 19, 2012 to Dog With 2 Legs Learns To Walk As Human

5 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by MasterofLight

"Amazing, this thread gets attention but when I actually put effort into a topic I fe…"

9Ball replied Dec 19, 2012 to My name is no one

40 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Minerva

"How can I get people interested in this topic? This isn't a gun thread. It's about f…"

9Ball replied Dec 18, 2012 to Why surrender to love when you can embrace it? Here I rant about choice and its role

6 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

"No one else seems to feel this is worth discussing? I've never seen anyone else star…"

9Ball replied Dec 18, 2012 to Why surrender to love when you can embrace it? Here I rant about choice and its role

6 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Alas no and we continue to push for full disclosure and declassification of all related propulsion…"
14 seconds ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Col Omega, have our Governments even admitted to the public they have the anti-gravity ships? …"
1 hour ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion

Mandfx-Actor Nicholas Cage or Nicolas Cage?

looking through new release films only a week ago I swear I saw 2 Nicholas Cage films;See More
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Yes, prophetic reference to Supreme Commander Kalestra, one of the chief diplomats of the Sirian…"
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"OMG Drekx!  This just came to me... a lady commander equal in rank to Val's but of…"
2 hours ago
"I started to ask if you were not a child contact, as they begin to train us as small children...you…"
3 hours ago
Juan Martin Gonzalez liked Juan Martin Gonzalez's discussion ACTIVACION DE LA CONCIENCIA COSMICA
3 hours ago
Juan Martin Gonzalez added a discussion to the group Spain
3 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship