Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

sandra (Ranma´s Soulmate)'s Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"i feel this divine energys evryday and i like to heal others or send it to the erth"

sandra (Ranma´s Soulmate) replied Aug 4 to 8-8 Lions Gate Portal Is Open! Archangel Metatron Channeling By Melanie Beckler

3 Aug 4
Reply by Steve Hutchinson

"thank you for this video, i sometimes dream about gates and sometimes some humans i…"

sandra (Ranma´s Soulmate) replied Aug 4 to 8-8 Lions Gate Portal Is Open! Archangel Metatron Channeling By Melanie Beckler

3 Aug 4

"God the giver all lifes did so many true Wonders in my life, espacally at my Body, w…"

sandra (Ranma´s Soulmate) replied Aug 3 to THE TRUTH WHATS HAPPENING.. Extraterrestrial Communications ...Most People On Planet Earth Zombies...Most Doctors On Planet Earth Criminals...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

7 Aug 6
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"When I was 12 I was inexplicably cured of a pulmonary emphysema. My alveoli had init…"

sandra (Ranma´s Soulmate) replied Aug 3 to THE TRUTH WHATS HAPPENING.. Extraterrestrial Communications ...Most People On Planet Earth Zombies...Most Doctors On Planet Earth Criminals...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

7 Aug 6
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"Yes, and they often don't know the answer to cure diseases. In the Church I have hea…"

sandra (Ranma´s Soulmate) replied Aug 1 to THE TRUTH WHATS HAPPENING.. Extraterrestrial Communications ...Most People On Planet Earth Zombies...Most Doctors On Planet Earth Criminals...HIGHLY RECOMMEND

7 Aug 6
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"yes i can feel how my energys flow out my body and it change athmosphäre arround int…"

sandra (Ranma´s Soulmate) replied Jul 13 to A Shower Of Peace By Natalie Glasson & The Pleiadians

2 Jul 14

"The 5G thing is part of the so-called Blue Beam Project that belongs to Iluminati.As…"

sandra (Ranma´s Soulmate) replied Jul 6 to WARNING ..Important Message From Extraterrestrials...SAY NO TO TEMPERATURE MEASURING GUNS AND NO TO MASKS

6 Jul 6
Reply by sandra (Ranma´s Soulmate)

"By the Way The Main Federation Council located in VEGA Starsystem! On so called Erth…"

sandra (Ranma´s Soulmate) replied Jul 5 to The Powerful Galactic Federation Are Working On The New World Order...READ WHY

3 Jul 5

"The Main Concil never said anything like that! One World Order is a project Illumina…"

sandra (Ranma´s Soulmate) replied Jul 5 to The Powerful Galactic Federation Are Working On The New World Order...READ WHY

3 Jul 5

"I don't care about the masks. Wearing masks or not is not really relevant. Measuring…"

sandra (Ranma´s Soulmate) replied Jul 5 to WARNING ..Important Message From Extraterrestrials...SAY NO TO TEMPERATURE MEASURING GUNS AND NO TO MASKS

6 Jul 6

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship