Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Exo's Discussions (521)

Discussions Replied To (485) Replies Latest Activity

"To those planning to vote for Romney, you might want to see this youtube video to kn…"

Exo replied Oct 18, 2012 to Candy Crowley interupted Romney 26 times-she interupted bama 9 times-Gallup: Romney 52, Obama 45

88 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Star Flower

"I don't understand people who have to announce to everybody that they have to leave…"

Exo replied Sep 24, 2012 to I am leaving this site - I am leading my donkey out here!

30 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by CmdrDen

"Is loan forgiveness applicable to US citizens only? Anyway, I really doubt that the…"

Exo replied Sep 16, 2012 to The World Global Settlements Mortgage Debt Forgiveness is HAPPENING in america now! breaking news!

36 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Methusalan

"If you are going to turn 360 degrees, you are back to where you are standing. An abs…"

Exo replied Sep 16, 2012 to ~Greetings from Alpha Spaceship! ♥~Your philosophical, medical or scientific approaches will come to a total and absolute turnaround

8 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Catherine

"The gun culture in the US amazes me."

Exo replied Sep 6, 2012 to PISTOL..DONT LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT

73 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by verySirius

"@Warrior of Light - You are trolling. At least tell us what you are disagreeing with…"

Exo replied Aug 31, 2012 to Do you still read known channeled messages that you know you don't resonate with anymore?

27 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Moanna

"A week long sex strike is too short. I have sex with my wife every 4 weeks so a one…"

Exo replied Aug 28, 2012 to News World news Togo Togolese women call for sex strike to put pressure on the president

33 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

"Yes, the moon can arise in the morning. That is called new moon."

Exo replied Aug 20, 2012 to Moon dissappeared?

5 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Pet Rock

"Nice story. I will wait for the pics and videos before I can believe him. Don't tell…"

Exo replied Aug 18, 2012 to People First Contact At London Olympics ....Real or Hoax

3 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Jason

"The best bananas are in Kazakhstan. Bananas are rich in potassium and Kazakhstan has…"

Exo replied Aug 17, 2012 to Bananas aren't just for monkeys - Discover 25 powerful reasons to eat (organic) bananas

16 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Exo

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to the discussion 'SPACE FORCE'
"Well if the American president twat wants a space force then it proves that there is life outside…"
2 hours ago
Malachi Light Warrior replied to the discussion 'SPACE FORCE'
"thanks! what do you think about space force?"
3 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 06/12/2018'
"RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - June 19, 2018 (Disclaimer: The following is an overview of the current…"
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Work in progress in Rotterdam on world’s first floating dairy farm
10 hours ago
Richard Levison liked √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion High Speed Horseshoe UFO Filmed Over France
10 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Malachi Light Warrior's discussion SPACE FORCE
10 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ARCTURIANS - TIMELINE BRIDGE
10 hours ago
√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to the discussion 'SPACE FORCE'
"Yes you can delete it.. go to the top of the page where it says  +ADD.. next to it…"
11 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship