Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Amelia's Discussions (716)

Discussions Replied To (689) Replies Latest Activity

"I would just sit with and through the changes and let the changes change."

Amelia replied Dec 4, 2012 to Weird body sensations! Like something moving around or touching me all over???

32 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Seek and you shall find

"I think that you are perfectly fine. Just live day by day the best you can."

Amelia replied Nov 26, 2012 to Concerned About my Soul

36 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Bonnie Smith

""...during bodies’ sleep time you will have reunions with your beloved people in pla…"

Amelia replied Aug 31, 2011 to Matthew Ward: The Fate of Those Who Do Not Ascend....Time to get serious about your future

82 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by James Ryan

"I normally don't jump on this bandwagon, but have felt anxious as s*** today, all da…"

Amelia replied Aug 9, 2011 to How's Everyone Really Feeling???

120 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by 1

"I have seen one of those buildings before. =)"

Amelia replied May 7, 2011 to STRANGE DESIGNS you have never seen before of BUILDINGS, RESTAURANTS, HOUSES, BEDS, CARS etc

14 May 7, 2011
Reply by Reikara

"I cannot agree that this version is better, musically, than Genesis', but, then agai…"

Amelia replied May 3, 2011 to For the Future

12 May 3, 2011
Reply by Amelia

"Ridiculous attire aside, her lyrics usually have way more substance than most conte…"

Amelia replied Apr 22, 2011 to Lady GaGa - Judas

46 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Pichu

"I just heard this song come on the radio and I hear the lyrics "I"m in love with Jud…"

Amelia replied Apr 22, 2011 to Lady GaGa - Judas

46 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Pichu

"I am frustrated as well. I have followed many messages like this for three years..."

Amelia replied Apr 9, 2011 to WE ARE GOING TO BE STUNNED !

242 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Lea'Shorina

"The Libyan people love Gadafi.   Our invasion is a sham.   We just want their oil.  …"

Amelia replied Mar 27, 2011 to MATTHEW WARD - 25 MARCH 2011.. EARTHQUAKE, LIBYA, ETC.

8 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Rune. H

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Hypocrites Of The Century ...Hare Krishna Preaching Simple Living High Thinking ..Their Maharaja's Sitting In Rolls Royce Plus Poisioning Their Master'
"what happened to'not this, not this' shunning the physical world ? That's the way…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
2 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion I Am The Light. I Am The Love. I Am That I Am ! By Blossom Goodchild & The Federation of Light
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion Divine Mother: The Great Reveal - Jennifer Crokaert
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post FINDING YOUR INNER TRUTH by THE CELESTIAL WHITE BEINGS
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Amazon is Deliberately Being Set On Fire Says Indigenous Woman...What You Do To Mother Earth You Do To Yourselves
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post 7 SELF-CARE TIPS- HOW TO STEP UP YOUR SELF-LOVE WITH THESE POWERFUL DAILY HABITS
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
8 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship