Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Gailene's Discussions (1,095)

Discussions Started (10) Replies Latest Activity

Amazing Journey Through The Universe

Hi - A couple of U Tube Videos For you - Enjoy!! Gx   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onFprZBp50M Relaxing journey through the Universe   ht…

Started by Gailene in Enviroment, Earth & Animals

1 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Gailene

I found A Jewel: Let the Christ Within be Risen-Nebadonia

Hi and look what I found - ENJOY!!!   Let the Christ Within be Risen-Nebadonia By Nebadonia thru Hazel Aug 8, 2011 - 1:36:11 PM Email t…

Started by Gailene in Guidance & Inspiration

1 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by The Kat Came Back

News Headline - North Korea - Nuclear Test on Feb 12

Hi - FYI - Not sure if this has been posted or not - but went to ABC News this evening - found out North Korea has conducted a "Nuclear Tes…

Started by Gailene in Alternative Media, World Events & News

17 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Gailene

If It makes you happy..............post or share a picture, word/expression or piece of poetry....... up to you!!

Started by Gailene in Spirituality In General

112 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Feather Winger

Hows this for a purposed idea......Theory - A GFL "drive thru or fly-in"personal spiritual heart or ascension health check or personal spiritual coaching"

The following is a crazy idea but I'm just putting an idea out there  for discussion, that just came to me.  I am by no means dis crediting…

4 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Gailene

Australian Traditional owners to fight nuclear waste dump

What can we do to save a part of our planet???  The Australian Govt has passed a bill to put a Nuclear Waste dump on Traditional Owner Land…

Started by Gailene in Enviroment, Earth & Animals

4 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Gailene

Off World / Universal Languages, symbols and Customs / Ettiquette

Hi everyone, As you know we have been told recently events will change in the future regarding Earth becoming a Galactic Society and meetin…

4 May 22, 2012
Reply by Sandra Irene Seide Rodgers

A repeated dream I had that I wish to share with you

Dear all, I wish to share I dream that I have had previously.  I know that this is a message of sorts - as I remember whilst dreaming this…

Started by Gailene in Dreams & Dream Interpretation

6 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Gailene

A MESSAGE TO ALL OF YOU - HAPPINESS AND JOY FROM THE HEART

Hello everyone - I wanted to share a message with you all in this time and see your prespectives about how you all feel about things.  Curr…

5 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Lea'Shorina

UFO Coverup - Article as reported in NT NEWS - 6 March 2011 (Northern Territory Australia)

Hi everyone - Just spotted this article when reading the on-line news for the day - enjoy!!   LUCY CARNE   |  March 6th, 2011   UFO sightin…

Started by Gailene in Conspiracy Theories etc

16 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Mahgeetah

RSS

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship