Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Blip Konijn's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"so you say i am a beeing of darkness, working for the dark forces.....  look at my p…"

Blip Konijn replied Jan 19 to CAN SOMEONE REMOVE SOME VERY NASTY ENTITYS FROM MY LIFE

37 Jan 19
Reply by Blip Konijn

"what  a mission your on !!!"

Blip Konijn replied Jan 19 to CAN SOMEONE REMOVE SOME VERY NASTY ENTITYS FROM MY LIFE

37 Jan 19
Reply by Blip Konijn

"i sugest that you leave you funny comments for what they are, they are not needed he…"

Blip Konijn replied Jan 18 to CAN SOMEONE REMOVE SOME VERY NASTY ENTITYS FROM MY LIFE

37 Jan 19
Reply by Blip Konijn

"I know i am targeted individiual,  but there are no  humans involved, its all done f…"

Blip Konijn replied Jan 16 to CAN SOMEONE REMOVE SOME VERY NASTY ENTITYS FROM MY LIFE

37 Jan 19
Reply by Blip Konijn

"shall i give you some attention ,  your always welcome  my friend. To have a cup of…"

Blip Konijn replied Jan 15 to CAN SOMEONE REMOVE SOME VERY NASTY ENTITYS FROM MY LIFE

37 Jan 19
Reply by Blip Konijn

"thank for the positive reply, hare krishna,  omnamah shivay                    kri…"

Blip Konijn replied Jan 15 to CAN SOMEONE REMOVE SOME VERY NASTY ENTITYS FROM MY LIFE

37 Jan 19
Reply by Blip Konijn

"What do you know .....  i can show you whatever side i want you to see .   that is c…"

Blip Konijn replied Jan 14 to CAN SOMEONE REMOVE SOME VERY NASTY ENTITYS FROM MY LIFE

37 Jan 19
Reply by Blip Konijn

"micheael,  that is just the problem,    Earth would have been liberated an lot soone…"

Blip Konijn replied Jan 14 to CAN SOMEONE REMOVE SOME VERY NASTY ENTITYS FROM MY LIFE

37 Jan 19
Reply by Blip Konijn

"let me tell you about your little giggle   , Do you know how uch suffering there is…"

37 Jan 19
Reply by Blip Konijn

"By the way,  i asked a auestion and i expected a replly like a YES , i can do that f…"

Blip Konijn replied Jan 13 to CAN SOMEONE REMOVE SOME VERY NASTY ENTITYS FROM MY LIFE

37 Jan 19
Reply by Blip Konijn

RSS

Featured

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship