Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

hedoknight's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"every dimension gets pushed up an octave but not all entintys in those dimensions ha…"

hedoknight replied Sep 9, 2011 to What do you trust~?~.your intuition or some channeled info ~?~

45 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Michael

"yeathis is funny now that the office of president is being sought by so many a lot o…"

hedoknight replied Sep 8, 2011 to New Message from Matthew ....45 IMPORTANT POINTS....HIGHLY RECOMMEND

239 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Delilah7777

"i wish i had the power to evaporate all weapons of war and hate we are all family he…"

hedoknight replied Sep 6, 2011 to Nature of The Universe

201 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Drekx Omega

"i celebrate life take for example a woman who had a baby has strecth marks and is in…"

hedoknight replied Aug 23, 2011 to S** for Ascension! Oh, yes! [Ascension = vibrational growth + heightening of perceived/projected frequencies]

40 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by BlueSky~Valerie

"i am at that point already i am growing my own food planting fruit bushes and trees…"

hedoknight replied Aug 13, 2011 to If no more Money was to be used on Planet Earth ....WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

53 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"you have become the speaking door knob i know the place you speak of the active side…"

hedoknight replied Aug 13, 2011 to I was there for 2 days straight. Now I have to go back

29 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Phylos

"lots of ppl looked up from thier dailies a noticed a change manifesting in them"

hedoknight replied Aug 10, 2011 to Lion's Gate passage?

22 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Love is the Wild card

"its was supa awesome on facebook yesterday i could  clearly see symptoms of the sola…"

hedoknight replied Aug 10, 2011 to Lion's Gate passage?

22 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Love is the Wild card

"brilliant awesome!"

hedoknight replied Aug 9, 2011 to "Take back the Mind" something i have been trying to help with here for a while as you know.

23 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Lea'Shorina

" it gets twice as close to earth everyweek it was behind the sun 3 or 4 weeks ago"

hedoknight replied Aug 5, 2011 to NEW DWARF PLANET IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM !

5 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Reikara

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther commented on Agarther's status
50 minutes ago
Agarther posted a status
"We are learning much about the Invisible Enemy. It is tough and smart, but we are tougher and smarter! - DJT"
57 minutes ago
David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL: PISTIS SOPHIA UNVEILED-CHAPTER-62

Chapter 62 The…See More
3 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion

Cmdr Ashian - Each lightworker has an invisible team - Jennifer Crokaert

Jennifer: Ashian, what do you have to say at these times?Ashian: My dearest Jennifer and those who…See More
6 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post MILITARY BUNKERS BEING TAKEN DOWN, CHILDREN BEING LIBERATED...
8 hours ago
Richard Levison liked James McConnell's discussion Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna -  THIS IS THE TIME OF THE BIBLICAL PROPHESIES COMING TRUE BUT NOT THE DESTRUCTION BUT THE CONSTRUCTION. Via James McConnell
11 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Sir James Gilliland..Pleiadian Message Time Lines Covid-19 And 5G ..W/Video...HIGHLY RECOMMEND
11 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post DIVINE MOTHER: ~ I do not call it “virus”, I call it “THE PAUSE”
11 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship