Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Hellen's Discussions (250)

Discussions Replied To (245) Replies Latest Activity

"thank you for sharing Pandora.Tuella was a channel for Ashtar Command and i read a s…"

Hellen replied Mar 20 to So Excited to be Here

5 Mar 29
Reply by Acute Observer

"Just another faker doing what needs to be done and just to look at his picture it sh…"

Hellen replied Sep 26, 2017 to Famous Roswell Crash ..Roswell autopsy footage ... IF ITS TRUE YOU ARE IN FOR A SURPRISE...LETS HAVE YOUR VIEWS

2 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Malcolm

"Its always the criminals and nothing but corruption..deep into the rabbit h***."

Hellen replied Sep 26, 2017 to Bombshell! Fort Knox Gold Is Gone! 15 Year Old Article Was Right (Vital Videos) Bill Holter

2 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Erich

" '' Oh'', I am so glad you wrote this article Rev.Skirvin  and you have done so much…"

Hellen replied Sep 26, 2017 to Grand alignment of the planets and the arrival of Planet -x; Nibiru on Sept. 23rd to the 30th ! R-U- Ready?

40 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Andromedan Antares

"What my main concern is the safety of transportation weather its  technologically ad…"

Hellen replied Sep 26, 2017 to ELON MUSK JUST SET AN OFFICIAL LAUNCH DATE FOR TESLA’S ELECTRIC SEMI TRUCK

4 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Hellen

" ...and the spraying of chemtrials,heat waves,drought,wildfires,animals,birds,mammal…"

Hellen replied Mar 6, 2017 to Unshackling the Unawakened ~ 'The Illusion of Freedom – The Police State Is Alive & Well' ~ by John W. Whitehead

6 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Stick

" this cartoon of someone beating on a lifeless body of a horse is poor taste ..."

Hellen replied Mar 1, 2017 to Was last night’s epic Oscar ‘mistake’ really a ‘live’ demonstration of the Mandela Effect?

22 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Michael

"This was reported in news but i didn't read the article until i decided to see this…"

Hellen replied Mar 1, 2017 to Was last night’s epic Oscar ‘mistake’ really a ‘live’ demonstration of the Mandela Effect?

22 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Michael

"     "

Hellen replied Mar 1, 2017 to Germany In Revolt: Biker Club Now Violently Attacking Muslim Immigrants...The bikers say they are defending the honor of German women by “beating the living hell out of Muslim refugees”.

2 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Hellen

"yes, i agree they are millions of years ahead of man kind in technology and they all…"

Hellen replied Feb 24, 2017 to Edward Snowden Reveals Intricate Details about Earth’s Innermost Inhabitants

1 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Hellen

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Malcolm posted a discussion
59 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Dr. Angela Barnett posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 06/12/2018'
"RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - June 21, 2018 (Disclaimer: The following is an overview of the current…"
9 hours ago
jose' replied to the discussion 'AI Has Run 100,000 Simulations And Predicted This Year's World Cup Winner'
"WINS SPAIN WINS SPAIN"
9 hours ago
jose' liked Krishna Kalki's discussion AI Has Run 100,000 Simulations And Predicted This Year's World Cup Winner
9 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 06/12/2018'
"there is a migration summit on sunday, called for by Juncker. but the "visegrad states"…"
10 hours ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 06/12/2018'
"What do you think about the migration summit(s)? Germany, Italy and France are all of a sudden…"
12 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship