Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Hellen's Discussions (286)

Discussions Replied To (263) Replies Latest Activity

"       I sure would hug a rainbow eucalyptus tree anytime and have healing energies…"

Hellen replied 58 minutes ago to Rainbow Eucalyptus: The Most Amazing And A Lot Consider It As The Most Beautiful Tree on Earth... Breathtaking

3 58 minutes ago
Reply by Hellen

"Thank You Krishna. That is an interesting video. "

Hellen replied 11 hours ago to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

110 5 hours ago
Reply by DemonOrca95

"     I used to watch Gene Rodenbarrie's Star Trek TV series and the 1950s and 60s Si…"

Hellen replied 11 hours ago to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

110 5 hours ago
Reply by DemonOrca95

"Your information is correct. thank you Derkx. "

Hellen replied yesterday to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

110 5 hours ago
Reply by DemonOrca95

""

Hellen replied yesterday to Buddha: The new day dawns - Jennifer Crokaert

4 yesterday
Reply by amparo alvarez

"Agree with your statement Valana. Some lost their lost home planet and had to live i…"

Hellen replied yesterday to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

110 5 hours ago
Reply by DemonOrca95

"That person who claim to a Vensusain was Omenc Onence she was on the Jerry Springer…"

110 5 hours ago
Reply by DemonOrca95

"   "

110 5 hours ago
Reply by DemonOrca95

"   To all the people in China and those have relatives living in other countries. "

Hellen replied yesterday to Pandemic: Coronavirus Is Bioweapon For Population Control PLUS Coronavirus planned. History of virus outbreaks in 1720, 1820, 1920 now 2020

7 yesterday
Reply by Hellen

"No, Val is not a reptilian his picture on your Eagles Haven shows that he is human.…"

Hellen replied on Saturday to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

110 5 hours ago
Reply by DemonOrca95

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Hellen replied to the discussion 'Rainbow Eucalyptus: The Most Amazing And A Lot Consider It As The Most Beautiful Tree on Earth... Breathtaking'
"       I sure would hug a rainbow eucalyptus tree anytime and have healing…"
58 minutes ago
Hellen liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Rainbow Eucalyptus: The Most Amazing And A Lot Consider It As The Most Beautiful Tree on Earth... Breathtaking
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'GLYPHOSATE ANOTHER BIG PROBLEM ..Ban Of Glyphosate Around The World...TOTAL BAN REQUIRED'
"They are saying that going gluten free ...gluten is not the problem but GLYPHOSATE"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'GLYPHOSATE ANOTHER'S BIG PROBLEM ..Ban Of Glyphosate Around The World...TOTAL BAN REQUIRED'
"To avoid glyphosate altogether sticking to an all-organic diet is necessary. If this is an obstacle…"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
3 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
4 hours ago
DemonOrca95 replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"I have an interesting story of my own regarding that book.A couple of years ago, a close friend of…"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Rainbow Eucalyptus: The Most Amazing And A Lot Consider It As The Most Beautiful Tree on Earth... Breathtaking'
"Would you like to hug the rainbow eucalyptus tree "
5 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship