Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Hellen's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (236) Replies Latest Activity

"yes, i agree they are millions of years ahead of man kind in technology and they all…"

Hellen replied on Friday to Edward Snowden Reveals Intricate Details about Earth’s Innermost Inhabitants

1 on Friday
Reply by Hellen

"   Nikola Testla could have been involved in the new age movement and people such as…"

Hellen replied Feb 16 to THE NIKOLA TESLA INTERVIEW HIDDEN FOR 116 YEARS...Let's Have Your VIEWS

5 Feb 16
Reply by Hellen

"   Robots are the future for mankind and marrying ''a robot '' is probably the best…"

Hellen replied Dec 27, 2016 to 'We don't hurt anybody, we are just happy': Woman reveals she has fallen in love with a ROBOT and wants to marry it

5 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Pet Rock

" "

Hellen replied Nov 12, 2016 to Canada’s Immigration Website Crashed as Too Many Americans Look to Flee Trump

3 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Daniel - Andromedan

"yes, i am ware of this and they have said  will immigrate to Canada and this also ha…"

Hellen replied Nov 12, 2016 to Canada’s Immigration Website Crashed as Too Many Americans Look to Flee Trump

3 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Daniel - Andromedan

" "

Hellen replied Nov 12, 2016 to Ordained Buddhist Monk-Singer, Songwriter Leonard Cohen leaves Us Today At 82

7 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by 1 darkstar

" "

Hellen replied Nov 1, 2016 to AI PREDICTS TRUMP WIN, MORE POPULAR THEN BAMA DRONES; Micheal Moore Endorses T-!!! Gotta Hear This and Inspirational Speech From T 10/25

100 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Stick

""

Hellen replied Nov 1, 2016 to AI PREDICTS TRUMP WIN, MORE POPULAR THEN BAMA DRONES; Micheal Moore Endorses T-!!! Gotta Hear This and Inspirational Speech From T 10/25

100 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Stick

"  I like Greg Plast .He's one of those rare people who gets to the source and uncove…"

100 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Stick

" there have been reports of women feeling uncomfortable just being around this man n…"

Hellen replied Oct 31, 2016 to AI PREDICTS TRUMP WIN, MORE POPULAR THEN BAMA DRONES; Micheal Moore Endorses T-!!! Gotta Hear This and Inspirational Speech From T 10/25

100 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Stick

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

Have No Fear - Part 1/2

Posted by Wes Annac on January 24, 2017 at 5:10pm 0 Comments

By Wes Annac, Editor, Openhearted…

Continue

Galactics -A close friendly Encounter With lightships!

Posted by STAR* on November 16, 2016 at 9:30pm 2 Comments

I hope you guys can make it out well on the video just as i did when i was watching it live ;)  There was 2 of them but my camera could only manage to pick up the 1,…

Continue

YOU ARE WHAT YOU DESIRE!

Posted by STAR* on November 12, 2016 at 3:25pm 0 Comments

To know more about YOUR own soul plan, spiritual…

Continue

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship