Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Hellen's Discussions (298)

Discussions Replied To (275) Replies Latest Activity

"     I wished they never have eaten cats and dogs in the first place."

Hellen replied Mar 9 to Chinese city of Shenzhen to ban eating cats and dogs...Who Told You To Eat Cats And Dogs In The First Place??? Don't You Know That You Are What You Eat

6 Mar 14
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"David is correct he knows the false reality we live."

Hellen replied Mar 4 to David Icke: Coronavirus Bioweapon and the Global Orwellian State

1 Mar 4
Reply by Hellen

" "

Hellen replied Feb 18 to A Disastrous Plan: Hidden Coronavirus Plot to Usher in the Unthinkable...Watch Video

2 Feb 18
Reply by Hellen

"  Always be prepared for any type of disaster When she mentions that money will beco…"

Hellen replied Feb 18 to A Disastrous Plan: Hidden Coronavirus Plot to Usher in the Unthinkable...Watch Video

2 Feb 18
Reply by Hellen

""

Hellen replied Feb 18 to The Gospel Story and the Path of Initiation - Intro by Omega, article by Creme

56 Feb 18
Reply by Drekx Omega

"I plan to go and visit him sometime and see all the space ships there."

Hellen replied Feb 1 to Sir James Gilliland ECETI Ranch .. A Flotalla Of 31 Ships Caught On Video...SURE ONE TO SEE

10 Feb 6
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"  something is going on if he sees many ships going over his house. "

Hellen replied Jan 30 to Sir James Gilliland ECETI Ranch .. A Flotalla Of 31 Ships Caught On Video...SURE ONE TO SEE

10 Feb 6
Reply by Krishna Kalki

"   Whitley Schriber the author who is the author of 'Communion'' and published other…"

Hellen replied Jan 29 to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

125 Jan 30
Reply by Ara

"Yes, I remember Valana and my sister gave that book she had purchased two or three b…"

Hellen replied Jan 29 to The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian

125 Jan 30
Reply by Ara

"  I apologize if someone anyone misreads my story if one is confused about it. I lik…"

125 Jan 30
Reply by Ara

RSS

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship