Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Hellen's Discussions (247)

Discussions Replied To (244) Replies Latest Activity

"Just another faker doing what needs to be done and just to look at his picture it sh…"

Hellen replied Sep 26 to Famous Roswell Crash ..Roswell autopsy footage ... IF ITS TRUE YOU ARE IN FOR A SURPRISE...LETS HAVE YOUR VIEWS

2 Sep 27
Reply by Malcolm

"Its always the criminals and nothing but corruption..deep into the rabbit h***."

Hellen replied Sep 26 to Bombshell! Fort Knox Gold Is Gone! 15 Year Old Article Was Right (Vital Videos) Bill Holter

2 Sep 30
Reply by Erich

" '' Oh'', I am so glad you wrote this article Rev.Skirvin  and you have done so much…"

Hellen replied Sep 26 to Grand alignment of the planets and the arrival of Planet -x; Nibiru on Sept. 23rd to the 30th ! R-U- Ready?

40 Oct 4
Reply by Andromedan Antares

"What my main concern is the safety of transportation weather its  technologically ad…"

Hellen replied Sep 26 to ELON MUSK JUST SET AN OFFICIAL LAUNCH DATE FOR TESLA’S ELECTRIC SEMI TRUCK

4 Sep 26
Reply by Hellen

" ...and the spraying of chemtrials,heat waves,drought,wildfires,animals,birds,mammal…"

Hellen replied Mar 6 to Unshackling the Unawakened ~ 'The Illusion of Freedom – The Police State Is Alive & Well' ~ by John W. Whitehead

6 Mar 6
Reply by Stick

" this cartoon of someone beating on a lifeless body of a horse is poor taste ..."

Hellen replied Mar 1 to Was last night’s epic Oscar ‘mistake’ really a ‘live’ demonstration of the Mandela Effect?

22 Mar 6
Reply by Michael

"This was reported in news but i didn't read the article until i decided to see this…"

Hellen replied Mar 1 to Was last night’s epic Oscar ‘mistake’ really a ‘live’ demonstration of the Mandela Effect?

22 Mar 6
Reply by Michael

"     "

Hellen replied Mar 1 to Germany In Revolt: Biker Club Now Violently Attacking Muslim Immigrants...The bikers say they are defending the honor of German women by “beating the living hell out of Muslim refugees”.

2 Mar 1
Reply by Hellen

"yes, i agree they are millions of years ahead of man kind in technology and they all…"

Hellen replied Feb 24 to Edward Snowden Reveals Intricate Details about Earth’s Innermost Inhabitants

1 Feb 24
Reply by Hellen

"   Nikola Testla could have been involved in the new age movement and people such as…"

Hellen replied Feb 16 to THE NIKOLA TESLA INTERVIEW HIDDEN FOR 116 YEARS...Let's Have Your VIEWS

5 Feb 16
Reply by Hellen

RSS

Latest Activity

jose' commented on the blog post 'Me or We -The Great Turmoil'
"our actions depend heavily on people who are close to us on television and movies that we look…"
7 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Donald Trump Met With Saint Germain'
"i did mention president trump receiving official status as gfl earth ally on 11th of this…"
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega liked StarLove's discussion Donald Trump Met With Saint Germain
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'China Opens World’s Coolest Library With 1.2 Million Books, And Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away'
"What in Chinese ?"
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
"Patricia Cota- Robles gifts us with another powerful invocation/prayer to aid our spiritual…"
8 hours ago
Michael replied to the discussion 'US Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) Lands at Langley! 2200 Marines! (not true!!!)'
"yawn,,,,,,,,,wake me up when this is rea ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"
9 hours ago
Michael replied to the discussion 'Donald Trump Met With Saint Germain'
"hehehehe and hehe,,,,,,,,,,what kind imbecigaga news is this ? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,retard…"
9 hours ago

© 2017  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship